Oral B Toothbrush Pro Health Stages 5-7 Yrs Soft uploaded by Lizbeth G.Oral B Toothbrush Pro Health Stages 5-7 Yrs Soft uploaded by Emily L.

BY ORAL-B

Oral B® Pro Health Stages 5-7 Yrs Soft Toothbrush.
©Disney/Pixar.
Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended manual toothbrush brand for kids. see more...

Jamie C.
Shippensburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Her current toothbrush is the Disney Princesses which she also loves. So teeth brushing is a snap! I’m so glad they have character options to make it super easy to please our kids while doing a very important but not so preferred task!
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Most moms know how hard it is to get our kids to brush......well I for one am grateful for this little assistant especially after spending over $400 on cavities at the dentist.....bought it at Walmart for a stocking stuffer and I honestly don't think my little guys teeth are cleaner except when he goes to the dentist!!! And because it's electronic (he thinks it does all the work) he loves to use it, YAY no more fighting over getting his teeth brushed.
Lauren W.
Wise, VA
Brushing is so important and with their favorite characters what kid wouldn't want clean teeth. I found ours at the local Walmart and it was a big hit. We downloaded the app that timed the brushing, my son thought it was a game! Great idea to encourage clean teeth.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
These are great brushes! They come in both boy and girl ones, and you can find almost any character your child wants! The last a long time and are very affordable!
Lizbeth G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super cute for kids. My son whos 4 year old loves it. I love it because he actually uses ot and you can download an app that has a countdown and as your child bruses there a photo that prushes a picture. Once the times up youve brushed the whole photo reveling there favorate disney character.
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
My boys love these brushes! They love the array of characters that they get to brush their teeth with on the oral B app. It's very motivating for them! I pick them up at Walmart at least once a month to have on hand when we need to switch.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
I bought this for my little cousin for Christmas. She loves Disney princesses and she was so excited to have a tooth brush with them on it! She couldn't wait to brush her teeth, she was beggingg her mom to brush them right away!!!
LéKeisha L.
Chula Vista, CA
I tried this one for my little one. He liked that it looked like it was made for kids. It was easy to grip and it fit into his small mouth perfectly. It was also soft enough not to agitate his gums. I recommended it for my younger nieces and nephews as well.
Nancy M.
Ontario , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My children love this brand of tooth brushes. They are easy to use, small enough for their hands, and love how they have the age range. The bristles are not too hard or too soft. It's just perfect.
Brittany C.
My daughter just started using a bigger toothbrush but up until now she has used these. she likes to get the different characters and she also likes the soft bristles on these toothbrushes.