Oral-B® Super Floss™ Mint Dental Floss 2-50 ct Packs uploaded by Marisol C.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Super Floss is ideal for braces, bridges and wide spaces between teeth. Its three unique components—a stiffened-end dental floss threader, spongy floss and regular floss to remove plaque—all work together for maximum benefits. see more...

Melanie C.
This is THE floss to purchase when you have braces. Having to thread all of your normal floss through a braces thread takes up so much time and I just get lazy from doing it. This is the shortcut and works so well as well. I would highly recommend this because of how affordable and easy it is to find this product at any drugstore.
Asia L.
VICTORIA, BC
This gets such a low rating because I see these as plastic litter EVERYWHERE. I would repurchase if a compostable/biodegradable option was available. Otherwise it is a horrible amount of waste. Absolutely will never repurchase the plastic version again.
Alicia H.
Have to use this super floss for my braces, it's great floss. Even after I get my braces off, im still going use it. It gets all the dirt out.
Tanya F.
Great product for under my lingual wore and inbetween teeth that are proan to stain.

Moves through certain spaces easily.
Crystal E.
Cheap and affordable. Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh. Gets in all the hard to reach places. Sensitive on gums
Efthimia B.
greece
Best floss out there. I've been using it for years. Leaves a minty feeling after use and does its job quite well.
Ali h.
Toronto, ON
This flows is really good especially if you have braces or other stuff like that. I would recommend this.
Kai B.
One of the best dental flosses it get what it needs to get and has a lovely minty smelly to it
Kaylee B.
I have a built in retainer on the back of my bottom teeth and I use this to floss my bottom teeth and it really gets in there and gets where regular floss can't get!