Oral-B® Super Floss™ Mint Dental Floss 2-50 ct Packs uploaded by Marisol C.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Super Floss is ideal for braces, bridges and wide spaces between teeth. Its three unique components—a stiffened-end dental floss threader, spongy floss and regular floss to remove plaque—all work together for maximum benefits. see more...

Brandi s.
bernalillo
I like these because they are easy to use and leave that great minty flavor in your mouth leaving it feeling fresh so I would def say I would re purchase and recommend better then traditional gloss in my opinion for the ease of use.
Sahara E.
I am giving this a four star rating because, unless I'm doing something wrong, getting the floss to cut can sometimes be a struggle. However, I love how smooth and thick the floss is and easy going when it brushes against my gums.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I learned about superfloss through my orthodontist years ago. It is often used during orthodontic treatment to get in between the teeth with braces or teeth closely spaced. I have used it multiple times, but find the floss doesn’t hold up as well as most. Oddly it is less strong, but much rougher on my gums and hurts far more than other floss. It doesn’t glide like others and is a bit thicker. The plastic needle like part is great to thread the floss through, but I prefer buying threaders and using regular floss.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
We love oral b floss and currently have this in our bathroom cabinet right now. We bought this because we also have the electronic toothbrush and having good floss to get everything out and keep your gums healthy is key. The minty flavor and the quality of the tape is why we continue to buy this.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Oral B is the best floss! Glides smooth between teeth with ease. Good mild hints of flavor added. Flossing is very important in your dental care!! Very effective at preventing further issues down the road. Oral B is a great quality choice when it comes to your flossing needs!
Jessy C.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i like these! i carry some in my purse and leave the rest in the bathroom. they work great and they’re not just the string, which is what i really like. i use them morning and night and have repurchased multiple times
Hannah F.
This is my favorite to floss with. They are extremely gently and I used to use them when I had braces. If you have braces I would suggest using these. I have continue to use these ever sense.
katie g.
Brea, CA
this is a great product! you would use this if you have a permanent retainer or some type of bridge in the mouth! i have a permanent retainer and it makes the floss glide right under the bridge and makes flossing so easy! it comes in a little box of individual pieces which makes it so easy to just grab and go.
Diana T.
Granville, OH
I love these products. They are so convenient, I carry them in my purse and use throughout the day. They work wonderfully and have a clean fresh minty taste. They leave teeth feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend.