BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Super Floss is ideal for cleaning braces, bridges and wide gaps between teeth. Its three unique components?a stiffened-end dental floss threader, spongy floss and regular floss?all work together for maximum benefits. see more...

Maya. G.
Albuquerque, NM
I naturally have always had thin, low gums despite my oral care being spot on and regular, always hydrating and having great teeth. After I had my permanent retainer put in behind my lower front 4 teeth, my gums started receding at a pretty alarming rate and occurred despite me flossing and brushing properly. I saw my periodontist in despiration and recommended this before any surgery. It worked amazingly and cleaned up that are beautifully. My gums have ceased with the recession and look a lot healthier. Highly recommend this product!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy these at Walmart and they work great for cleaning underneath my bridge. They are very easy to use. The first part of the string has a thin piece to get in between or underneath your tooth, then there’s a thicker fuzzy part to help clean debris under the bridge, followed by a long thin piece of floss. I like that there’s a thick and thin piece on the floss because I feel like it will help get different sized debris.
Katie C.
Chicago
I have built in retainer from having braces as a kid and have NEVER flossed in between them and have gotten yelled at for years by my dentist until now. The Oral-B Super Floss is easy to use and doesn’t hurt when I thread it through my teeth. I love the spongy part at the beginning to clean and then use the firm part to floss. It’s changed my life, my moth feels cleaner and my teeth feel whiter.
Olivia M.
This is great for people with braces. I use it all the time and it's really nice. My aunt recommended it to me and got me some to try it out and I really liked it. It's my go-to floss brand and I'm always satisfied with Oral-B so i would definitely recommend this to anyone who has braces.
Maria S.
I used this because it makes flossing my teeth sooo much easier while wearing braces. It easily allows me to get in between and floss each tooth because of the more stiff end. Also, the mint taste is nice. This floss was an absolute lifesaver for the years I wore braces. Love it
Estefhany A.
Thin enough to get waste out between your teeth but not hard to harm your gums. I got it from Walgreens but it is easily found everywhere. Very affordable price. I strongly recommend it.
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love these. Got used to them from when i had braces. I like that there’s a fabricy coating to them. Makes it not hurt your teeth as much as normal floss. Feels like you’re cleaning better too.
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this floss in my Christmas stocking and was pretty happy once I used it. I often use floss picks versus the traditional strings because they're easy to pack and I like being able to easily dispose of them. That is what you get with these packages from oral-B. They're convenient, easy to use, the floss is silky and tastes fresh.
Kemi O.
I have braces so I can’t really used regular floss. So I use these and they’re pretty good except that the cotton portion of the floss always gets caught in my brackets. But I would recommend the floss to someone else with braces.
Jessy C.
Maggie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the price?