Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Jori D.Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY ORAL-B #53 in Toothbrushes

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush see more...

• Do they make any cuter colors or designs?4 Answers
Bristles are hard
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Phoenix, AZ
Cute little toothbrush for kids. My nephew uses it & it gets the job done. Kids are hard to get to brush their teeth but when it's small & east to use it works.
Nisha J.
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Perfect size for kids, the design makes it desirable among kids. The small head is perfect for the back teeth and tongue scrubbing .
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Midland, VA
My 3 kids use the Oral B Stages toothbrush. It has worked really well, the only complaint I have is that the bristles are a little harder than what I think a kid should be using. Would be great if Oral B would come out with an extra soft brush for kids.
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
Harriman, NY
My son has used this before. He had no complaints. The handle was easy for him to grip. The bristles were nice and soft and it had a cute design! Not a bad toothbrush. Recommend for toddlers beginning to learn the art of brushing
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
My little one is still too little to brush his teeth on his own but this one works great for him cause it's not too hard that it hurts him and is more willing to try to brush for himself while I am brushing my teeth.
Jamhile A.
Jamhile A.
Small enough to fit in little mouths! Love the variety in the characters that they use, really cute
Christian H.
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
This toothbrush is the perfect size for my son. He is able to grip and and manipulate the toothbrush and confidently handle his part in the hygiene process.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
My son asks to brush his teeth daily. I'm not sure if it's because of the Disney character on the handle or the taste of the toothpaste or if he enjoys the feeling on his teeth and gums, but I consider it a win that I don't have to pull teeth to get him to do this hygiene activity.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
My son uses this toothbrush for the few teeth he does have. I love that it is small enough for their little mouths, their little hands, and it has rubber on the handle for less slips and drops.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Do they make any cuter colors or designs?