Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Jori D.Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY ORAL-B #56 in Toothbrushes

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush see more...

• Do they make any cuter colors or designs?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
Dentist preferred. My children have never complained of their tooth brush being "too hard".
LA F.
LA F.
Globe, AZ
It handles great for my kids! Doesn't slip or make it hard for brushing! Highly recommend!
Donice C.
Donice C.
My boys have used these since they were toddlers. Now 7 & 10. Great brushes that hold up.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
This tooth brush is amazing for kids! The bristles are amazing quality. Perfect for their sensitive teeth. Very effective. I got mine from our local store. Very affordable. Satisfied and happy. Will purchase again for sure.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is such a cute toothbrush for little kids!! My son is 2 years old and loves it. He goes to brush his teeth every night without complaint. He's even excited to brush his teeth! I would recommend this toothbrush to others and we will be buying it again.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
My son loves his toothbrush so much and I mean it's pretty cool that they have some kind of character to attract kid so they can look forward to brush. Yeah I can say it works great and i recommend it to other parent for small kids
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
My little one is still too little to brush his teeth on his own but this one works great for him cause it's not too hard that it hurts him and is more willing to try to brush for himself while I am brushing my teeth.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
My son asks to brush his teeth daily. I'm not sure if it's because of the Disney character on the handle or the taste of the toothpaste or if he enjoys the feeling on his teeth and gums, but I consider it a win that I don't have to pull teeth to get him to do this hygiene activity.
SYDNEE P.
SYDNEE P.
Dallas, TX
This is a good size for young children. They usually have a variety of cute characters on the toothbrush. The bristles are nice and soft. We use it twice a day and our child's teeth are nice and white :)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
My son uses one of these to brush his teeth at night and he loves it. It is the highlight of his day and I like that I know he is taking care of his teeth and learning the basics of oral hygiene.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Do they make any cuter colors or designs?