Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids

by Oral-B

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush

Do they make any cuter colors or designs?
Start your review of Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids!
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great brush for kids. I got my 2 year old one and she loves the different characters that are on the tooth brush. She loves to brush her teeth and the cute toothbrush doesn't hurt either.
Lees Summit, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is such a cute toothbrush for little kids!! My son is 2 years old and loves it. He goes to brush his teeth every night without complaint. He's even excited to brush his teeth! I would recommend this toothbrush to others and we will be buying it again.
Broussard, LA
I used this for my 4 children. I love he short stubby handle. They have them everywhere but I bought mine at Walmart. It was very effective and helped my little ones have control of they brush and the head is small Enough to fit in their small mouths.
Peabody, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Jori D.
Thus is such a great brand and I love the tooth brush. It's a perfect size for my two year old son, and helps him get every tooth. I would definitely recommend this for toddlers!
Duarte, CA
Great for young children and easy to use for those small hands. I was sceptical about it at first but the younger kids in the family seemed to love it. I feel that it's better than other toothbrushes for children. I highly recommend
Trussville , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves his toothbrush so much and I mean it's pretty cool that they have some kind of character to attract kid so they can look forward to brush. Yeah I can say it works great and i recommend it to other parent for small kids
New Orleans, LA
I purchased several of these toothbrush for my son whose always hiding or dropping his old ones. They are very inexpensive at Target and my son enjoys brushing his teeth.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,197 reviews
My daughter loved the tooth brush when she was a toddler now she is a big kid and uses a big kid tooth brush I love how it was small enough to reach behind the back of her teeth. Kids having healthy clean shiny teeth are important.
Felton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids always liked using these tooth brushes over other children's tooth brushes. They're easy for me to grab too if they need a little help getting the back teeth!
Chesterfield, MO
My niece uses this kind and does a great job with it. The dentist recommended it and she loves brushing her teeth. The big handle makes it easy for her to hold on to.