Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids

by Oral-B

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush

Do they make any cuter colors or designs?
Start your review of Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids!
These are a perfect size for kids and they work great. They're inexpensive. I would purchase again and I would recommend. They work as well as any other brand. There's not much difference to me. Good product.
Denton, TX
My kids love to see their favorite characters when it's time to brush their teeth. I love that it makes our routine more fun and less of a fight. These toothbrushes are just right for small hands and the bristles aren't too hard or stiff so they never complain of pain. We have consistently used Oral-B toothbrushes in our home, and will continue to do so, as well as recommend this product to our family and friends.
This was a decent toothbrush for my lil guy he does enjoy brushing his teeth so the toothbrush did get a work out i don't feel it preforms any better then a less expensive one however he is only 2 so right now he likes to chew on them more then actually use them. we seemed to use this one up quickly. it did not stand up to his use.
My toddler loves this toothbrush! It's perfect for his little mouth, holds his tooth powder in its bristles well & cleans thoroughly. He's always asking to brush his teeth when he sees this in the bathroom. It makes oral care easy for this mama (I brush his teeth after he's done so I can make sure he gets them all!)!
Lovettsville, VA
This toothbrush is a perfect choice for your wee one. It has a compact head and soft bristles just right for little mouths. To keep your child interested they have great themes from princess to trains and trendy characters too. The handle is wide, making it easy for small hands to grip and hold.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved the special characters on the toothbrushes and I loved how nicely it fit in her hand. The bristles were soft enough on her teeth and baby gums. They were also small enough to fit in that little mouth. We always kept two different characters/pictures for her to chose from.
Montrose, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The kids love it because they're cool design or small for their little hands it compares pretty good to the alternatives as they have different designs that really do fit their little hands I'm going to the regular one I would buy it again as they develop a need the next stage
Ravenna, OH
Talk about a challenge to find a tooth brush for your toddler! I have tried so many tooth brushes for my almost two year old and she hated them all until i found her this oral b tooth brush! She loves it and i love that shes learning proper hygiene for her pearly whites!!
Cantonment, FL
These tooth brushes are great for kids because the small head allows them to get to the back of their teeth and on the sides of their cheeks without hurting. plus they usually are adorned with current popular cartoon characters that just make brushing their teeth fun
Johnstown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this brand primarily for our 5 year old son. These are a good price. They're gentle enough on little gums but still effective. The size is just right for little hands as well. Usually this is the brand his dentist gives him for free at the office as well.