Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Yoazin V.Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Jori D.

BY ORAL-B

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush see more...

• Do they make any cuter colors or designs?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Crystal W.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I got my son this toothbrush and he loves it !! It keeps his breath fresh and teeth so healthy. He now loves to brush his teeth since I bought this toothbrush for him!!
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
My son asks to brush his teeth daily. I'm not sure if it's because of the Disney character on the handle or the taste of the toothpaste or if he enjoys the feeling on his teeth and gums, but I consider it a win that I don't have to pull teeth to get him to do this hygiene activity.
Jenna S.
Landisville, PA
My son uses this tooth brush. He loves it and it seems to work great. The head on the brush is tiny enough for his little mouth. We have tried other brands but he doesn't seem to like them as much as this one

Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
The Oral B stages tooth brush is a good go-to for kids learning how to brush their teeth. We have bought many times through this company and have never been dissatisfied by a product
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves his toothbrush so much and I mean it's pretty cool that they have some kind of character to attract kid so they can look forward to brush. Yeah I can say it works great and i recommend it to other parent for small kids
Taylir W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for children. The bristles are nice and soft and the grip is great for kids who are learning to brush their teeth. This has a very nice price point and you can purchase this product from wherever toothbrushes are sold.
Brenda R.
My little one is still too little to brush his teeth on his own but this one works great for him cause it's not too hard that it hurts him and is more willing to try to brush for himself while I am brushing my teeth.
SYDNEE P.
Midlothian, TX
This is a good size for young children. They usually have a variety of cute characters on the toothbrush. The bristles are nice and soft. We use it twice a day and our child's teeth are nice and white :)
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
My son uses one of these to brush his teeth at night and he loves it. It is the highlight of his day and I like that I know he is taking care of his teeth and learning the basics of oral hygiene.
Lisa R.
Midland, VA
My 3 kids use the Oral B Stages toothbrush. It has worked really well, the only complaint I have is that the bristles are a little harder than what I think a kid should be using. Would be great if Oral B would come out with an extra soft brush for kids.
Erin D.
Do they make any cuter colors or designs?