Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids

by Oral-B

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush

Do they make any cuter colors or designs?
Start your review of Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids!
Kaileigh S.
Johnstown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use this brand primarily for our 5 year old son. These are a good price. They're gentle enough on little gums but still effective. The size is just right for little hands as well. Usually this is the brand his dentist gives him for free at the office as well.
Brandi A.
Abingdon, MD
My kids love these brushes. The handles and brush heads are perfect sizes for their little mouths, each stage offers different sizes. The kids love the variety of designs and I love that they are excited to brush!
Myra M.
Rolling Fork, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great tooth brush for the kids, Bristles aren’t too hard and they met every expectation to my fullest ability and no improvement needed and it’s very effective and yes I will buy again my kids love them
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
This tooth brush is amazing for kids! The bristles are amazing quality. Perfect for their sensitive teeth. Very effective. I got mine from our local store. Very affordable. Satisfied and happy. Will purchase again for sure.
Kylee L.
Phoenix, AZ
Cute little toothbrush for kids. My nephew uses it & it gets the job done. Kids are hard to get to brush their teeth but when it's small & east to use it works.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
The Oral B stages tooth brush is a good go-to for kids learning how to brush their teeth. We have bought many times through this company and have never been dissatisfied by a product
Chelsea P.
Great little tooth brush for kids. The head is perfect size for little mouthes and the bristles are nice and soft. Perfect
Nisha J.
Washington, DC
Perfect size for kids, the design makes it desirable among kids. The small head is perfect for the back teeth and tongue scrubbing .
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
These are the perfect size for little hands and mouths just learning how to brush their teeth. The earlier you start the better and they work great!
Samantha W.
Benton Harbor, MI
We bought my son this toothbrush. The cute design makes him excited to brush his teeth and the handle and brush size make it super easy to get all of his teeth clean.