Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids

by Oral-B

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush

Do they make any cuter colors or designs?
Start your review of Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids!
Manchester
I am an adult and I use children's tooth brushes. It don't scrub the protective layer off your teeth. The small head fits into the deep places in my mouth.
Alexandria, TN
Great for kids with cool signs and colors. My kids always want the character toothbrushes, so it was a win win. Worked well on their teeth in cleanliness.
Tracy, CA
Good toothbrush. Comes decorated with the characters that kids love. Definitely helps to encourage brushing at a young age. Inexpensive which is nice too.
Athens, OH
The head on these is the perfect size for my toddlers mouth! The bristles are fairly sturdy too so they're not immediately flattened by aggressive brushing
Durham, NC
My son uses this toothbrush all the time ! He loves them he also likes that he can have a different character on it each time it's time to change them :)
Colourful, cute design, soft bristles and good grip. My toddler loves to brush with Minnie mouse brush. It's soft on the gums too and makes brushing fun.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This brush is what my son uses. He loves the cute characters and the soft bristles. His dentist also gives these out twice a year to replace old ones.
Paducah Ky
These are the perfect size for little hands and mouths just learning how to brush their teeth. The earlier you start the better and they work great!
Elk Grove, CA
These Toothbrushes are great for my 2 and 5 years old. They had is small so it fits in their mouths nicely and they are soft on their teeth and gums.
Rogersville, TN
These are nice and soft for your little ones mouth. Isn't too abrasive but really scrubs. Haven't had complaints about them. I highly recommend them.