Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Jori D.Oral-B Stages Toothbrush for Kids uploaded by Yoazin V.

BY ORAL-B #53 in Toothbrushes

Extra Soft Bristles with Power Tip® Designed for child learning to brush. May have full set of baby teeth. The Stage 2 toothbrush is designed for little kids from 2 - 4 years old. Unique Gum Bumpers are designed to help protect tender gums Power Tip® designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth Narrow Head provides easy access for small mouths Easy-To-Hold Handle helps child learn to brush see more...

• Do they make any cuter colors or designs?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Amy P.
This was a decent toothbrush for my lil guy he does enjoy brushing his teeth so the toothbrush did get a work out i don't feel it preforms any better then a less expensive one however he is only 2 so right now he likes to chew on them more then actually use them. we seemed to use this one up quickly. it did not stand up to his use.
Kathryn W.
My toddler loves this toothbrush! It's perfect for his little mouth, holds his tooth powder in its bristles well & cleans thoroughly. He's always asking to brush his teeth when he sees this in the bathroom. It makes oral care easy for this mama (I brush his teeth after he's done so I can make sure he gets them all!)!
Deborah T.
Alexandria, VA
This toothbrush is a perfect choice for your wee one. It has a compact head and soft bristles just right for little mouths. To keep your child interested they have great themes from princess to trains and trendy characters too. The handle is wide, making it easy for small hands to grip and hold.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
My daughter loved the special characters on the toothbrushes and I loved how nicely it fit in her hand. The bristles were soft enough on her teeth and baby gums. They were also small enough to fit in that little mouth. We always kept two different characters/pictures for her to chose from.
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
The kids love it because they're cool design or small for their little hands it compares pretty good to the alternatives as they have different designs that really do fit their little hands I'm going to the regular one I would buy it again as they develop a need the next stage
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
These tooth brushes are great for kids because the small head allows them to get to the back of their teeth and on the sides of their cheeks without hurting. plus they usually are adorned with current popular cartoon characters that just make brushing their teeth fun
Kaileigh S.
Johnstown, PA
We use this brand primarily for our 5 year old son. These are a good price. They're gentle enough on little gums but still effective. The size is just right for little hands as well. Usually this is the brand his dentist gives him for free at the office as well.
Bridget M.
Kansas City, MO
Bought this for my kids, and still do. They are great toothbrushes and stand up to the toddlers that like to bite their toothbrushes. Coming from a family with dentists, I can say they highly recommend them as well. The stages are great for the growing kids too.
Erin D.
These toothbrushes do not always look the cutest but they sure are the best quality. The bristles to not break near as much as other brands. I bought mine at Walmart. I would buy this again. I think it's very important for kids to have a good toothbrush.
Jessica A.
Lockport, IL
My son absolutely loves his Oral-B Elmo toothbrush. He actually enjoys brushing his teeth twice a day because loves Elmo. It's available at Walmart and every where else. It's a great start for kids and helps them get into a routine to brush their teeth
Erin D.
Do they make any cuter colors or designs?