BY ORAL-B #26 in Toothbrushes

"Designed For Child Who Is Brushing With Less Help. Some Baby Teeth Have Fallen Out And Some Permanent Teeth May Be In. Ages 5-7 Years Tongue Cleaner Designed To Promote Fresh Breath Cushioned Head Is Designed To Help Protect Tender Gums Power Tip Bristles Designed To Help Clean Hard To Reach Back Teeth Handle Stabilizer Helps Keep The Toothbrush Steady When Set Down #1 Recommended Brand For Children By Dentists Var Wccpi = ""Prod4267081"";" see more...

Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
This is a great brush for the little ones The bristles are nice and small so they can get to those hard to reach places. I love the grip on the brushes as well. I got it from my drugstore. The kids love these brushes compared to the ones received from the dentist. I will absolutely purchase these again
Katelyn S.
Matheny
my little girl loves these character toothbrushes. we get them at walmart, and they are a really good tool to help her learn to brush her teeth. i do think they are a little too pricey to be a child's toothbrush, however. yet i still love them.
Erin M.
Roseau, MN
This is the style of toothbrush I always purchase for my daughter, although not always Toy Story themed. The bristles are soft, and she's been cavity free at every dentist appointment! Thanks Oral-B!
Paige S.
El campo, TX
Let's face it. We all bought this thinking it was an easy whitening solution. Well I'm going to be the one that lets everyone know that I forget 90% of the time about the whitening part. It made for good advertising, butttt doesn't pan out well in the bathroom. I haven't seen results buy like I said.. I forget the whitening part is there. However, I really, really like this toothbrush!
Luna G.
Got this for my little cousin cause he recently learned how to brush his teeth on his own and he loved it so much. It was so cute how he reacted to a toothbrush but it works great but after a couple weeks of having it it broke which sucked but I bought a new one for him but it was cars themed and hasn't broke well not yet
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Oral B is always our go-to brand of tooth brushes, my son LOVES his Toy Story too0thbrush. Not only does he have one, but I have one and so does my husband and our youngest son. They are a very dependable brand and your mouth feels so fresh after a brushing. no other toothbrush I have tried can compare.
Manda B.
Tipton, IA
I like the stages tooth brushes because they fit my childs mouth just right as they are growing up. I don't have to worry that they are going to gag themselves on their toothbrush and not do a good job brushing their teeth. The tooth brush fits perfectly in their mouth. Great product!
Rachel F.
Butler, KY
My son has this! He really does like it and it gets in between all the teeth, i feel like the bristles are a little to hard for a kids toothbrush though. It is very effective, and gets his teeth clean. I am satisfied with the product, just wish they made it a little bit softer.
Bobbi W.
Minneapolis
My children have used this tooth brush and it has worked great for them. It's got fun characters on it that entice the children to brush. The product is easy to hold and grip for a child and usually stays usable for a good chunk of time. I would buy it again!
Adrienne J.
These are basically the only toothbrush I get for my kids, it's the one that their dentist recommends to use. The bristles are really soft but cleans their teeth very well. Small enough for their mouths so they not missing spots and reach every tooth.