BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Stages® Rocket Berry Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste.
Disney's little Einsteins. see more...

Gianna C.
I actually had to use this once. Me... an adult, in college, because in a stooper, I wasn't looking at the brand of toothpaste I was grabbing. Yet, I have to say, for the whole time I used this toothpaste, waiting for it to run out, I honestly loved it. It tasted great, I felt giddy like a kid again. Maybe even brushed my teeth 5 times a day. All that was missing was my Jonas Brothers "toothtunes" toothbrush. Good show, Oral-B, might just buy again.
Alexis C.
Gilbert, AZ
Fest tooth paste I bought my son and he loved it. He's a huge fan of brushing his teeth (he's 2 1/2). He brushes a minimum of 2 times a day.
Trinidad P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral B is a great stages toothpaste for children. My daughters loved the taste of it, made them actually want to brush their teeth.
Silvia A.
Yeah so I stole my little sisters toothpaste when I run out of mine. Pleasantly surprised, been using “adult” toothpaste for so long, I forgot the taste could be nice.
Hugo C.
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for kids, I believe Oral-B to be king amongst toothpastes in the entire world, its taste and the way it cleans. Perfect.
Parris M.
Three Score, Norwich
This toothpaste is very good! Nice flavour kids love it! Would highly recommend to anyone with kids