Oral-B Stages Rocket Berry Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste

by Oral-B

Oral-B® Stages® Rocket Berry Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste.
Disney's little Einsteins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Stages Rocket Berry Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste!
I actually had to use this once. Me... an adult, in college, because in a stooper, I wasn't looking at the brand of toothpaste I was grabbing. Yet, I have to say, for the whole time I used this toothpaste, waiting for it to run out, I honestly loved it. It tasted great, I felt giddy like a kid again. Maybe even brushed my teeth 5 times a day. All that was missing was my Jonas Brothers "toothtunes" toothbrush. Good show, Oral-B, might just buy again.
Gilbert, AZ
Fest tooth paste I bought my son and he loved it. He's a huge fan of brushing his teeth (he's 2 1/2). He brushes a minimum of 2 times a day.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral B is a great stages toothpaste for children. My daughters loved the taste of it, made them actually want to brush their teeth.
Yeah so I stole my little sisters toothpaste when I run out of mine. Pleasantly surprised, been using “adult” toothpaste for so long, I forgot the taste could be nice.
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for kids, I believe Oral-B to be king amongst toothpastes in the entire world, its taste and the way it cleans. Perfect.
THIS TOOTH PASTE IS THE  BEST FOR SMALL KIDS IT HAS NICE A BLUE BERRY TASTE TO IT .IAM A REPEAT USER AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Three Score, Norwich
This toothpaste is very good! Nice flavour kids love it! Would highly recommend to anyone with kids