BY ORAL-B #47 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Manual Kids Toothbrush Recommended for the Growing Needs of Kids Ages 5 7 Oral-B #1 Dentist-Recommended Manual Toothbrush Brand for Kids Marvel Avengers Stage 3 Toothbrush 2 Designed to Support Healthy Oral Hygiene The Oral-B Pro-Health Stages manual toothbrush featuring Marvel Avengers characters is the perfect kids toothbrush for your own little superhero. Crest + Oral-B Stages helps kids brush their best with products designed to support healthy oral hygiene. So get Crest + Oral-B Stages to help your little ones practice proper oral care habits that will last them a lifetime. See Their Smile Grow br At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5 7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It s the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Catherine R.
My son loves this toothbrush. His dentist gave one to him and we have bought several since. The bristles are soft enough to not hurt his gums but firm enough to clean well. The size is great for his mouth also. He loves the characters on it. I highly recommend.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita , CA
I bought this toothbrush for my son to encourage him to brush more. There is even an app you can use with the toothbrush which rewards your kids with stickers after brushing. It has a brushing timer as well. My son would always ask for my phone when he would brush his teeth!
Molly L.
Nashua, NH
My little girl loves these super hero toothbrushes!  This is our first time with them and they are great, but I wish the head was smaller because it's quite large for a 2 year old.  I prefer smaller heads, but those are often hard to find in decorative form.
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I actually love this toothbrush so much that when I went back to get a new one for my daughter I bought like 5 or 6 so she didn't run out and them not be there anymore lol.
Kelly M.
This toothbrush gets the job done for my little one while teaching him to brush properly. We also get to discuss how the super heroes are kicking out all the bad guy germs with the cute avengers theme!
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
Super cute for all of the little men in your life! It truly helps to make brushing their teeth fun. Recommend getting him used to being happy put music he likes in the morning .
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
If it gets them brushing then a super-hero tooth brush is fine in my book. I can't say it's better than any other kid's tooth brush but seems like a good, quality one. Bottom line is I would recommend it.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
This product was really good for my little ones. It was just the right size for thier mouth. It helps with starting a hygiene at a young age which is important to start early.
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
My kids are kids. If they had their ways, they'd go to bed whenever they wanted, never get a bath, only eat chicken nuggets and pasta, and they'd never brush their teeth. Sometimes the only way I can get them to do something is to make it fun, and thankfully the Avengers toothbrush makes it a little easier to call brushing "fun". My kids love it. It's easy to hold and use. It isn't oversized in their hands or mouths. It keeps their teeth clean and I encourage them to keep using it.
Or else Hulk smash.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
My son, like a lot of kids, does not enjoy brushing his teeth. It can be a real struggle. The Oral-B Stages Pro-Health Marvel Avengers Toothbrush has made teeth brushing a lot less difficult. He likes that the toothbrush has his favorite super heroes on it. I like that Oral-B has created an effective toothbrush that helps maintain his oral health. The head design is perfect for his smaller mouth, and I know his brush strokes are more effective with the strategically placed bristles for maximum coverage and efficiency.