BY ORAL-B

Note: Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates By Manufacturer. Children Will Have Fun Flossing With New Oral-B Stages Children' Flossers . They Are Easy To Use And Feature Your Favorite Disney/Pixar Figures. Makes Flossing Fun For Your Children. Oral-B&Nbsp;Stages Is Specially Designed To Address Your Child's Needs At Every Stage Of Oral Care Development. Designs: (Characters Shipped Will Vary) Disney Princesses Toy Story Questions? 1-800-566-7252 see more...

Sarah P.
These beauties make flossing so much easier. I hate having to worry about the string. I know I'm lazy but hey, they get me to floss! Mission completed. Great for young kids to get into the habit as well.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
I always keep these in hand to teach my little one on proper hygiene so that she doesn't get cavities. I still make sure I do it for her but these are gentle enough to work for her.
Haley  T.
My nieces LOVE these! After every meal they beg to floss!! So these are an easy way to keep dental hygiene up!
Lindsey W.
My kids love these. And it helps get them to actually floss. They take forever to do it and I'm fine with that lol
Ruby D.
I got this for my little brother it was a good price for the whole amount.It's a good way too help kids at young age keep their teeth clean