BY ORAL-B #41 in Toothbrushes

5-7 Years, Soft Designed for a child who is brushing with less help. Some baby teeth have fallen out and some permanent teeth may be in. Unique cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums. Power tip bristles are designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth. Cup shaped bristles are designed to surround and clean teeth. Handle stabilizer helps keep the brush steady when set down. Makes brushing fun! Soft, rounded bristles ensure a gentle brushing experience. Independently tested and verified for quality and child safety Questions. see more...

Oral-B Stages Disney Princess Toothbrush
  • "When I had jaw surgery in May 2014, I couldn't open my mouth wide enough and used only the princess oral b tooth brushes!" in 2 reviews
  • "Bought these for my cousins they are safe come in different textures would recommend for parents with daughters they love them!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these!" in 1 review
  • "This have become my favorite for a number of reasons: the bristles are not all one length which helps to better clean in between teeth, the handles are long enough to fit comfortably in my hand, and there's a rubber tongue cleaner on the back which not only cleans your tongue but for me is less painful when brushing my back teeth as brush hits my other teeth." in 1 review
courtney L.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that they have these. My 2 year old hates brushing her teeth. It use to be a fight every time. We took her to the store and let her pick out her toothbrush and these were the ones she wanted. Now she makes it a game. She thinks they're helping her brush her teeth. Now she gets excited to go in and see her princess and brush her teeth. Makes my job so much easier!
Briana G.
Briana G.
Germantown, MD
I use this for my 1 year old daughter and she loves brushing her teeth. The one we purchased came with the starter toothpaste and she loves the taste so it makes my life so much easier. The head of the brush is small enough to reach all the small spaces in her tiny mouth and she can do it herself since the brush is kind of skinny and perfect fit for her little hand.
Amee J.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA
This is a GREAT buy for any princess obsessed little girl. My daughter used to cry when we brushed her teeth. Now she gets excited and can't stop asking to brush her teeth all the time. She plays dentist with her toys now and is just overall so much more into oral hygiene than before. All because her favorite ladies live on the side of the toothbrush. Genius.
Weyling S.
Weyling S.
I bought this for my little cousin, she's 4 and since she loves Disney Princess and hates having to wash her teeth , I thought maybe this could change her opinion. She loves having her favorite princess in the toothbrush. Also the toothbrush it's really soft and gentle, and it comes with a tongue cleaner at the back. Really worth it!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Hampton Cove, AL
The pink princess toothbrush makes brushing teeth exciting for our daughter. The bristles are soft on her little teeth, but firm enough to get them good and clean. She is just learning how to brush herself, so the easy-to-grip and cushiony handle makes it easy for her to hold onto the brush and practice!
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
My two year old loves brushing her teeth, how great a job she does I'm not sure but she does it at least 3x a day. She likes the pretty tooth brush and has to point out the picture on it each time she brushes. She tends to hide/lose them in the house so we've bought quite a few kids tooth brushes
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
My little sisters adore these tooth brushes. It makes brushing their teeth easier because they're excited to use their princess ones. Anyone with a little girl who is "forgetful" of brushing their teeth I would recommend this to. Just to make brushing teeth a little more exciting
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Corvallis, MT
As we all know, kids have little teeth so you have little brushes just for that! It's good to find the one that your child responds to, such as My Little Pony or a Disney Princess or even Finding Little Nemo because then the brushing makes it all so much easier & fun for them!
Paula M.
Paula M.
Clovis, CA
These are great to motivate your kids to brush. As your children grow, their teeth go throw different stages with different brushing needs. All you need to know is the age of your child and Oral-B will take care of the rest, to keep your kids teeth healthy & clean.
Robin O.
Robin O.
Horton, AL
My daughter uses this toothbrush and loves it! It has a pretty design on it and it definitely met our expectations. It has a nice grip on it and soft bristles. This was our first time trying this one and we would recommend it to others! It's a great product.