BY ORAL-B #50 in Toothbrushes

5-7 Years, Soft Designed for a child who is brushing with less help. Some baby teeth have fallen out and some permanent teeth may be in. Unique cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums. Power tip bristles are designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth. Cup shaped bristles are designed to surround and clean teeth. Handle stabilizer helps keep the brush steady when set down. Makes brushing fun! Soft, rounded bristles ensure a gentle brushing experience. Independently tested and verified for quality and child safety Questions. see more...

Oral-B Stages Disney Princess Toothbrush
  • "When I had jaw surgery in May 2014, I couldn't open my mouth wide enough and used only the princess oral b tooth brushes!" in 2 reviews
  • "Bought these for my cousins they are safe come in different textures would recommend for parents with daughters they love them!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these!" in 1 review
  • "This have become my favorite for a number of reasons: the bristles are not all one length which helps to better clean in between teeth, the handles are long enough to fit comfortably in my hand, and there's a rubber tongue cleaner on the back which not only cleans your tongue but for me is less painful when brushing my back teeth as brush hits my other teeth." in 1 review
Bee K.
Saco, ME
These are not for adult use. Which mades me sad, because I like them and they are cute... and they are also too small to effectively clean my teeth. I mean, I guess if I took some extra time it might work... but who has that much time to brush their teeth?
Michaela B.
Fort Worth , TX
These are my daughter's favorite tooth brushes because of the princesses. I love that they come in packs of two for a good price. With kids, I seem to always need a new one. Something about her habit to brush the dog's teeth or clean the sink. Ugh!
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay so this isn't going to be a typical toothbrush review. I am an adult that uses a different toothbrush for her mouth. But this winter has been absolutely killing my hands and nails, and manually rubbing in a cuticle oil just wasn't cutting it anymore. So I took a trip to Target and grabbed one of these little babies. I was looking for an electric toothbrush that had a small head that I could use to get the small curves of my nails. I use this twice a day with coconut oil on my cuticles, and my nails have never looked as incredible as they do! I deal with the public at work, and I always have people comment on my nails. I used to be the person that had gross hangnails on every finger, snaggly skin, soft nails. Using this technique has been a complete game changer!
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I know I'm an adult, but that doesn't stop me from wanting a cute toothbrush too! I like how small the brush is because I feel like I can really get to all the corners of my teeth and mouth. I also like that the bristles aren't as harsh as an "adult" toothbrush because I don't like feeling like I'm scrubbing away at my already damaged enamel. Adult to adult, I'm telling you to try these for yourself.
Jessica G.
My daughter loves this product. It makes bed time so much better for her. This is our first time using this product. She uses it every night and morning. She likes it much better than her last toothbrush. Would recommend to other parents and kids.
Jayne W.
These toothbrushes work good on little girls!They love the characters and it reaches all of their little teeth!My little sister uses this every night before bed and every morning!You can buy these almost anywhere!I think these are great if you are a little girl.
Britany N.
Katy, TX
My daughter loves to brush her teeth she takes complete control and she's only a year and a half. I found these wit his a nice shape for her to hold soft bristles and matches her princess everything lol I definitely recommend them. The price is great for 2 pack.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
My daughter loves everything princess. With the bristles being so soft and the handle being just the right size, it's an excellent toothbrush for little hands. Can be found at Walmart! (I always buy this same brand and toothbrush so yes, I recommend this)
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
This is so cute! it is such a great incentive to get kids used to brushing their teeth. My little sister has this one and it definitely helps to motivate her to brush every day! Its so cute and the children just love it. Plus it is a good price and does a great job.
Sarah P.
Emmaus , PA
Love these tooth brushes. I buy them for my entire family and we use them every time we brush. I have been buying them for as long as I have had teeth. They are great price and I always try to pick up a spare every time I go to the store.