BY ORAL-B

5-7 Years, Soft Designed for a child who is brushing with less help. Some baby teeth have fallen out and some permanent teeth may be in. Unique cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums. Power tip bristles are designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth. Cup shaped bristles are designed to surround and clean teeth. Handle stabilizer helps keep the brush steady when set down. Makes brushing fun! Soft, rounded bristles ensure a gentle brushing experience. Independently tested and verified for quality and child safety Questions. see more...

Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great, quick grab toothbrushes for little ones. Bristles are just right amount of firmness. As always, how the child brushes is the most important part of the hygiene routine. Great product for a fair price!
Stephanie W.
Perfect for little hands still trying to master teeth brushing. Engaging images of favorite characters make my kids excited to brush teeth. Super soft bristles gentle enough for little gums!
Kayleigh M.
Cambridge, MN
The fun characters and child size hand grips make these toothbrushes easy and fun for my kids to use. I love that I can pick characters they love, which encourages them to use the brushes. The bristles are soft, but effective at cleaning their teeth. The size Is perfect for little mouths so they can reach all the hard to get places.
Holly B.
Benson, NC
I love these brushes! The handle is designed for little ones to hold themselves and the brush is just the right size for their mouths. Would definitely recommend to other mama's with little ones new to brushing their teeth.
Jennifer E.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great. I gave it 4 stars only due to their longivity but we are also talking about toddler toothbrushes here. I feel they do the job and the cute and fun characters makes this an exciting 2 minute brushing time.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
My kids use these and they love them. They are easy to grip and they love the characters on them. It makes brushing teeth fun for the little ones that don't normally like that sort of thing. I would definitely use again!
Shelby D.
My son loves his new car toothbrush! It's the perfect size for little hands and makes brushing teeth fun with the design. With this new toothbrush I don't even have to ask twice when time to brush teeth.
Karen E.
San Jose, CA
My son is 4 and these tooth brushes help encourage him to brush cause they have his characters on it. The bristles are also soft so it doesnt hurt there for helping him to not be afraid of brushing
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
Love these toothbrush help with getting my kids to brush their teeth cause of the different characters, yes this met my expectations! I bought my at Fred Myers or we get them from the dentist
Christine B.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love these! I try to keep them interested in brushing because it's not an easy task to get them to do. I'm constantly struggling to keep them interested. We replace our toothbrushes monthly and they love picking out new characters.