BY ORAL-B

5-7 Years, Soft Designed for a child who is brushing with less help. Some baby teeth have fallen out and some permanent teeth may be in. Unique cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums. Power tip bristles are designed to help clean hard to reach back teeth. Cup shaped bristles are designed to surround and clean teeth. Handle stabilizer helps keep the brush steady when set down. Makes brushing fun! Soft, rounded bristles ensure a gentle brushing experience. Independently tested and verified for quality and child safety Questions. see more...

Terri M.
Donalds, SC
I buy the Oral-B Stages Disney Cars Manual Toothbrushes for my grandkids. They seem to brush longer with their favorite pal on the brush. We buy these at our local Fred's store. If it will help my grandkids brush more often at my house, I will continue to buy. The cost is really good as well. I would recommend it for all children
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
I bought these toothbrushes for my grandchildren to have when they come to my house. They love them! I like that the shape of the toothbrush head fits well in their little mouths. The handle is comfortable for them and it is comfortable for me to use to assist them in getting a great job done on their teeth.
Lisa H.
Brandon, SD
My little boy loved to use the disney cars Oral B toothbrushes. The brush is just the right size for their little mouth and hands. The colors and pictures of the cars make brushing fun for the kids. The Oral B Stages Disney Cars Toothbrush is reasonably priced and lasts a long while.
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
I love this....my son loves these brushes. It's super soft bristles are perfect for my sensitive teeth. The only downside is that the head is not detachable for replacement so I will have to buy a whole new brush in a couple months. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Laurissa H.
Salt Lake City, UT
What can I say, it's a toothbrush. It is fine. I like that they have fun options for kids. I guess it meets expectations. We've used this brand before and it seems to work fine. Is it much different from other top brands? I do not know. Overall, I'm satisfied.
Elspeth D.
These are pretty standard tooth brushes for the kids. It has bigger handles for the kids and small head for their small mouths. My kids like the car designs on them. I find them to be a bit pricey, so I always wait until they go on sale or if I have a coupon.
Howard E.
I buy these for my grandson.He loves Cars so it makes him want to brush.I love the characters on children brushes as it makes them excited to brush.The bristles are perfect and the size is great for tiny mouths.This is the only young child toothbrush I buy.
Jade C.
Cute toothbrush, I like that at least this one I can remember its mine because even with the colors I can never remember my own toothbrush. It's a slightly more pricy option for a basic toothbrush but it is very cute if you really like the movie by Disney
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
My boys love these toothbrushes. They loved the designs on it. My youngest son loved Cars but I couldn't get him to brush his teeth. Now he will because of these toothbrushes. I also love the fact that they are soft bristled and small for his mouth.
Jindee S.
My little baby love this toothbrush!!! It's soft and small, perfect for his small little teeth! I definitely use this on my first and second child now. It's about $2.00 a pair. I recommend this for any toddler or baby that has teeth.