Oral-B Stages Disney Baby Toothbrush uploaded by Dolly S.

BY ORAL-B

4 - 24 Months. Cushioned head. Baby-soft bristles The Oral-B Stages 1 baby toothbrush is designed for baby s gums and first teeth.  Stages is a complete line of toothbrushes designed for each stage of a child s development.  The non-slip handle is designed for a parent s hand.  Unique cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums.  Baby-soft bristles for gentle cleaning and massaging of baby teeth and tender gums.   Non-slip handle designed to help parents brush baby s teeth and gums. Characters, Designs & colors will vary. see more...

Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oral-b is hands down the best toothbrush for my 2 year old son! He uses it three times a day when I brush my teeth! He’s a repeat user! Better than other bc the bristle don’t come out! Overall love it!!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter has this toothbrush. I use it to brush her teeth everyday. She is still young, 13 months old so I have to do the brushing for her. She has been drooling and teething a lot, but this brush hasn't been affected once yet from it. So I would have to say id give it a 4. and would recommend it to other families for their childrens tooth brushing routenes
Cassandra S.
My daughter loves her Oral-B Stages Disney Baby Toothbrush. She gets excited to use it because of the familiar characters. The brush itself is nicley made, and a great size for her little hands. The bristles are soft for her new teeth, but firm enough to get a good clean. As a mom trying to teach a child to brush, I'm satisfied with this purchase.
Danielle C.
Lakeside, CA
Giving it 5 stars cause it did what it was intended to do.
My son had no fascination with the Disney theme but only cause he was younger when we started to use it.
I would recommend and use again.
Trisha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was my daughter's first toothbrush. We have since switched to another brand only because we don't see this one in store ever. Soft small and easy to control for tiny hands and mouths!
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to use these toothbrushes on my children when they were big enough for their first real toothbrush. I feel the bristles are gentle enough for tiny mouths. The only thing I feel that could stand to be improved is the design. Brushing a young child's teeth isn't always the easiest job & I think it would be more fun for the child if the toothbrush lit up or played music just like toothbrushes for older children do.
Savannah R.
Clearwater, FL
My sons toothbrush is actually paw patrol, but it's fun to see oral b always having different characters available to make brushing fun. The soft bristles help to not hurt possibly teething babes, but they are firm enough to get growing teeth clean. The shape is great and small so I don't have any issues trying to get the brush into my sons mouth. For now I brush for him, but I think this is a great transition brush as well.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
Must have for the baby teeth. Most people don't realize how important it is to keep the baby teeth protected on a daily basis, I wasn't fully aware myself of how bad their teeth can get, especially if dental problems run in the family like on mine. My son needs dental surgery all because we were brushing but he was not getting fluoride in his water or toothpaste.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 4 year old son and my 2 year old daughter both use this toothbrush and they love them! There has never been a problem when they ate brushing their teeth. The bristles are soft but are good at removing plaque. They are also very easy to hold and feel comfortable in their little hands. I highly recommend this toothbrush!
Chris D.
Hollywood, FL
I use this toothbrush got my daughter. I feel like it's the perfect size for little mouths and does a great job at reaching around in all the nooks and crannies. The bristles are soft, but not too soft and she is able to brush after I do and help learn oral hygiene skills! I replace her brush every 3 months with another one.