Oral-B Stages Disney Baby Toothbrush uploaded by Dolly S.

BY ORAL-B

4 - 24 Months. Cushioned head. Baby-soft bristles The Oral-B Stages 1 baby toothbrush is designed for baby s gums and first teeth.  Stages is a complete line of toothbrushes designed for each stage of a child s development.  The non-slip handle is designed for a parent s hand.  Unique cushioned head is designed to help protect tender gums.  Baby-soft bristles for gentle cleaning and massaging of baby teeth and tender gums.   Non-slip handle designed to help parents brush baby s teeth and gums. Characters, Designs & colors will vary. see more...

Savannah R.
Absecon , NJ
My sons toothbrush is actually paw patrol, but it's fun to see oral b always having different characters available to make brushing fun. The soft bristles help to not hurt possibly teething babes, but they are firm enough to get growing teeth clean. The shape is great and small so I don't have any issues trying to get the brush into my sons mouth. For now I brush for him, but I think this is a great transition brush as well.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I used to use these toothbrushes on my children when they were big enough for their first real toothbrush. I feel the bristles are gentle enough for tiny mouths. The only thing I feel that could stand to be improved is the design. Brushing a young child's teeth isn't always the easiest job & I think it would be more fun for the child if the toothbrush lit up or played music just like toothbrushes for older children do.
amber h.
Abingdon, MD
Must have for the baby teeth. Most people don't realize how important it is to keep the baby teeth protected on a daily basis, I wasn't fully aware myself of how bad their teeth can get, especially if dental problems run in the family like on mine. My son needs dental surgery all because we were brushing but he was not getting fluoride in his water or toothpaste.
Chris D.
Hollywood, FL
I use this toothbrush got my daughter. I feel like it's the perfect size for little mouths and does a great job at reaching around in all the nooks and crannies. The bristles are soft, but not too soft and she is able to brush after I do and help learn oral hygiene skills! I replace her brush every 3 months with another one.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My 4 year old son and my 2 year old daughter both use this toothbrush and they love them! There has never been a problem when they ate brushing their teeth. The bristles are soft but are good at removing plaque. They are also very easy to hold and feel comfortable in their little hands. I highly recommend this toothbrush!
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These are great toothbrushes when introducing little kids to oral care. Having a Disney character on the toothbrush helps make my kids much more excited about brushing their teeth. The quality of the toothbrush has been great and does a good job getting their teeth clean. I would definitely purchase these again.
SexyMoms R.
Brooklyn, NY
Giving it 4 stars because even though it works well and is not too tough like many toothbrushes can be, it is also very overpriced simply because it is Disney. Kids as always love the different characters on the toothbrushes. I wish there were a larger variety of characters to choose from though.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
My love kids using the Oral-B Stages Disney toothbrushes. We usually get them either from the dentist or Target. I like that they come in different characters -- there's something that each of my kids will like. The bristles are soft and the size of the brush makes it easy for my child to hold.
Danielle D.
This is embarrassing but believe it or not as an adult I have to use this Moeller size toothbrush because I can't reach that my back molars. I do you also use an adult size toothbrush but this one really helped me reach the spots I can't normally get. This was recommended by my dentist.
Esther C.
This is the toothbrush of my childhood. The Disney characters kept me coming back every night, wanting to brush my teeth (and vehemently defending my toothbrush from siblings). I would recommend this product to others! In the future, I will likely repurchase if I have my own kids.