BY ORAL-B

Squeeze Fun Shapes! Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Kids will want to brush with Oral-B toothpaste, featuring Winnie the Pooh©. This toothpaste provides effective cavity protection in a kid-tested, mild gel formula. Mild, kid-tested formula. Use just a pea-sized amount at a time to minimize swallowing while encouraging good brushing and rinsing habits. Disney s "Winnie the Pooh©" characters help make brushing fun. Questions or comments?  1-800-56-ORALB © Disney. Based on the Winnie the Pooh works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara S.
Pocomoke City, MD
My kids love the flavor and they get excited to uses the toothpaste  during the day. I use it sometimes when I run out of mine and it taste way better than my mint flavor one
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
My daughter loves this toothpaste and so do I! She loves it because of the characters and yummy flavors. I love it because I can trust the brand and I know it's safe for my learning girl! I'll always recommend and but these products!
Jessica F.
This is an awesome product my little sister uses all the time when she brushes her teeth she loves that there is Minnie Mouse on it she doesn't really care for the taste too much but she uses it and likes it for the most part
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My two and a half year old is an oral hygiene fanatic thanks to Oral B and their wonderful app! From toothbrushes to toothpaste all of their products are interactive and make brushing fun for kids. I was pleased to find a kids toothpaste that wasn't some sugary fruit flavor. The only issue I have with this paste is trying to keep my kid from eating it!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
My son loves this toothpaste! The friendly characters on the front get him excited to brush. He calls it "yummy yummy" and asks to brush his teeth as soon as he wakes up in the morning. His pediatrician has commented that his dental hygiene looks great so I believe it does its job!
Semone M.
Miami Gardens, FL
The toothpaste comes with a cute little app that you can download with an interactive time. So great when you have a little one that doesn't like to brush! I got it at Walmart and live all the different flavors!
Rachel O.
Kettering
My daughter loves this toothpaste. She doesn't have much to compare to since it's what she has always use s but the characters on the tube help!
Tracy o.
This is cute and my kids like the characters which makes them want to use it but it does not clean their teeth as well as a typical paste.
Ninette B.
Cody, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
She loves her toothpaste. Makes brushing her teeth easier for sure. Like the after taste and I'm glad it won't hurt her if swallowed
Nicole M.
Great brand my daughter loves this tooth paste , I wish it didn't have such a dark blue color but it's not a big deal.