BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B Orthodontic Brush features "V" shaped bristles to remove plaque around wires, braces, and teeth.Product Features Special V-trimmed bristles to maneuver around braces and wires Long, narrow neck helps you reach back teeth Thumb grip gives you greater comfort and control see more...

Linda V.
Love this toothbrush right now that i have braces on! I feel they get everywhere it needs to and its not too big or too small! It has a dent in the middle for the braces and so it doesnt damage that much i guess. I love the travel version, to pack it on my bag for school
Linda V.
I like the dent in the middle made specially for the braces to fit in them and i guess not to damage them too soon and get to all the crevices and have nicely cleaned teeth at the end of the routine.
Destiny S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My orthodontist would include these in little kits I would receive after each appointment. I brushed religiously due to having braces and an expanded so the soft bristles felt really nice. I still use Oral B brand toothbrush today so I am very satisfied!
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
This brush was given to me when I got my braces put on and I've been using it every since then. Whenever I go I use the brush the doctor suggest so this has been the one for the past two and half years.
Gwendolyn W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used this when I had braces and it worked ok. I really found that the only thing that kept my teeth clean while I had braces what that huge flosser you could stick in.
Lauren S.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually have an Oral-B travel toothbrush that I love to use. It has a cap and everything which makes it perfect for, well, traveling.
Amy C.
La Verne, CA
I get these at the dentist all the time. only toothbrushes I ever use honestly. mostly because I get them free
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
The bristels on this toothbrush are harsh on the gums. Overall it got the work done. I feel like the overall head size was more made for children than adult mouth. It was efective regarding being able to brush my braces and the small parts. I will not buy it again for me, maybee if I had kids I would. Not the best orthodontic toothbrush out there.
This one is intended and perfect for person with braces like me. It cleans your teeth better than the ordinary brush. It's very affordable but the only thing I don't like about this is it's hard when it's new but I will definitely buy this again.
Georgia T.
This toothbrush cleans my teeth very well and gets in the harder to reach places since I have braces. Ive had braces for about 2 years and ive used this toothbrush ever since. If you have braces, I 10/10 recommend this toothbrush to you!!

back