Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
Sensitive Gum Care Replacement Brush Heads

Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care Replacement Brush Heads

by Oral-B

Oral-B Sensitive Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head - For a Gentle Clean 1. Our softest bristles, perfect for people with sensitive gums 2. Superior cleaning vs. a regular manual toothbrush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care Replacement Brush Heads!
Lea V.
Bron , Rhone
Les brosses de remplacements sont très bien, elles durent dans le temps et se changent très facilement. J'utilise de la même gamme les brosses blanchissantes et j'en suis ravi
Natalia S.
Issy, France
You can find them everywhere (supermarket, pharmacy, online...). The brush is soft, but it cleans well.
Jasmine R.
Reidsville , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my husband use Oral-B toothbrushes and i have to say they work really well for getting teeth clean. The electric toothbrush gets in between teeth and really gets the food out and off. I would recommend.
Carole F.
Croydon, Surrey
Bought on offer at Tesco £8.50 for 8. Easy to change heads and stiff at first due to being new then works wonders on your teeth. Bought four packs of eight. So won’t need any more for a year.
Jaclyn R.
Scarborough, ON
Ever since I've switched to an electric toothbrush my teeth have never been cleaner on the daily.. These refills are great.. They aren't too expensive which is great, because sometimes you may need to change the brush head after 3 months to keep your electric brush like new, also I love how it's a round brush head, it is able to get every inch of your teeth.
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
Love my oral b toothbrush and it’s so easy to replace the heads. The price is very reasonable and I feel as though these clean my teeth perfectly.
Taylah M.
How good are electric toothbrushes! I used to hate them as a kid, but thank God I grew up and started using them again. My teeth feel so much cleaner and healthier since using oral b sensitive. Throw out that useless, toothbrush and buy one of these bad boys.
Claudia F.
Burlington, ON
These have fixed my sensitive gums. Along with my electric toothbrush my gums are so much better now
Sheng Y.
Manitowoc, WI
I bought these because my dentist recommended I be gentle with my gums and not brush too hard because I have enamel erosion. I’ve been using the brush head for about a month and the brush is definitely gentle on the gums due to super soft bristles. An important mention is that you’ll have to brush a little longer to get the plaque off your teeth.
Jayme-lee A.
Ormskirk
Been using these for a while now and can really see the difference. My teeth are so much whiter. Although it is pricey it's worth it!

Looking for your answer?