Oral-B Sensi-Soft Toothbrush, Value Pack, 2 ea uploaded by Gisselle C.Oral-B Sensi-Soft Toothbrush, Value Pack, 2 ea uploaded by Barbara T.

BY ORAL-B

A Soft and Effective Clean Crest Pro-Health Sensi-Soft Toothbrush helps add a gentle clean to your day. The ultra soft rounded tip bristles effectively clean teeth and along the gumline. Ultra soft bristles provide gentle, effective cleaning for teeth and gums 2 Rounded bristles carefully polish teeth for a gentle effective clean 3 Comfort grip handle designed for more comfort and control see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Kate P.
Washington, PA
If your looking for a nice soft toothbrush for your sensitive teeth Oral-B Sensi-Soft toothbrush was made for you. The Brissels are incredibly soft and will not cut or irritate your gums like most toothbrushes yet it's not so soft that it doesn't clean your teeth it's a perfect in between.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I first got this toothbrush from my dentist. I prefer soft bristles because I have sensitive teeth and gums. This brush allows me to brush longer and more thoroughly. My teeth are left feeling great! I would recommend this toothbrush to anyone.
Patricia M.
Very useful for sensitive teeth and gums.
If you have problems with your gums bleeding every time you brush your teeth, you need a toothbrush specially designed for that and I found that Oral-B has the widest variety wgen iy come to brushes fir sensitve teeth
Megan N.
A super affordable product. It not rough on my mouth at all and it is super effective. I bought mine at Walmart they are super cheap. This is probably the 3rd time I have used this type of toothbrush. I get these for my family all the time
Allena J.
These toothbrushes are so soft and cleansing. They're very gentle on the gums but they will still leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean! I highly recommend them because of their affordability!!!! Definitely a great brand
Haley N.
Benton, LA
I have sensitive teeth so this is my go to toothbrush. I have been using this toothbrush for 2 years and it meets my expectations every time. It cleans well and doesn't cause my teeth pain. Overall, I am very well pleased.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
These are nice and affordable. I like to use these when I'm traveling so I don't have to bring my annoying electric toothbrush with me. They are a great value and are not to rough on your teeth or gums. I would recommend.
Elyssa M.
Pretty much works as one would expect for a basic brush. The brushes lasted 3 mo each, did a good job of reaching all areas of my mouth, and left me with no complaints. I feel the price for what I purchased was fair.
Madyson F.
This toothbrush obviously did its job of brushing teeth. The bristles were softer than regular toothbrushes but it didn't quite do the full job that it's supposed to. I changed toothbrushes, but it's not terrible.
Riley C.
These get the job done but I find the bristles don't stay up for so long. And the shape of the brush to me isn't very comfortable for my hand. I like other comparable toothbrushes better.