BY ORAL-B

Promotes Gentle Brushing and Healthier Gums Helps Improve Gum Health in 2 Weeks 20X Thinner Bristle Tips for Softer Gentler Clean* Comfort Grip Handle Designed for Comfort Control Oral-B Manual Sensi Soft Toothbrush improves your gum health in just 2 weeks. The 20x thinner bristle tips can reach deeper to remove plaque along the gumline and between teeth, providing you with a softer and gentler clean. *vs. regular bristles does not replace flossing see more...

Emily S.
Avon, IN
Considering you should brush your teeth twice a day, a crucial step of your daily teeth that improves your odds of decent teeth in old age, what you use to brush them is pretty important.  This toothbrush is soft enough to keep from irritating your gums or destroying your teeth, but still strong enough to get all that gross gunk out of your teeth. Oral-B Sensi Soft Toothbrush, 1 ea
Grace F.
This toothbrush is great for people with sensitive gums. It met my expectations and is very gentle on my gums. The pros are that it is gentle on gums and it is pretty cheap. No cons. I havent tried any alternatives. I would recommend this to people with very sensitive gums.
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
Have these in our bathrooms now. Only one toothbrush. It is the brand our dentist recommends. This is the brand I buy every time. There are normally coupons in the Sundays paper to replace our worn out brushes. I do recommend these to others.
Danielle M.
York, PA
I have really sensitive gums and teeth. Most toothbrushes end up making my gums bleed and my mouth will be sore the whole day. These are strong enough to clean my teeth but gentle enough to not hurt my mouth.
Amber C.
Braidwood, IL
With sensitive teeth this worked amazing and did not hurt my teeth! I got it on a whim at a local convenience store! It cleaned my teeth very well but i did go to an electric toothbrush! So i will not be rebuying since i fell in love with the electric one
Danika D.
I love this toothbrush. The soft bristles are gentle enough around my gums while also being strong enough to remove the build up of plaque you get throughout the day. If you have sensitive gums or gum recession I highly recommend this toothbrush.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
I love this toothbrush. I have sensitive teeth and gums and this toothbrush really cleans my teeth and gums without hurting me at all. Because the bristles are so soft though you need to replace it pretty often but I honestly don't mind.
Mili J.
After struggling to find a soft toothbrush for my extremely sensitive teeth and gums, this one was my savior. This toothbrush was gentle, but cleaned my teeth just as well as those rough ones I dealt with in the past.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This is great for those with sensitive teeth and sensitive gums like me! Others would make my gums bleed. This one has soft bristles and are gentle on my teeth and gums.
Karinna R.
Marysville, CA
I love using this toothbrush since my guns are really sensitive and this is perfect for it! It's soft bristles don't hurt my sensitive gums but it's still tough enough to he the job done!