BY ORAL-B

Flossing Action For A Fresh Clean Feeling. Burst of freshness. Wide satin-like ribbon. Comfort Grip. Oral-B Satintape™ instantly feels different as it releases a burst of mint freshness on contact that lets you know it is working.  Its unique wide satin-like ribbon is comfortable to handle.  It effectively cleans out plaque and particles between your teeth and below the gumline, so your teeth feel squeaky clean. Daily flossing with Satintape helps you do more to keep your teeth and gums healthy. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Angela L.
Angela L.
Great floss. love that is is wide and covers it all. I absolutely love this product as I have very tight teeth and it does not thread and get caught in my teeth when flossing.Very, very slightly waxed which makes the floss slide better. (If a floss is too waxed, the floss won’t absorb the Healthy Mouth Blend to use this powerful technique.)
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
My favorite for years! I got a sample from the dentist a long time ago, and I immediately went out and bought some. It glides between even the tightest teeth, and it's easy to use, doesn't shred and tastes nice and minty! Yum! I even keep some in my purse for when I'm out and about and get something stuck in my teeth. Very handy!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Pineville, MO
I have gotten to the point that I will only floss with dental tape, as even the shred resistant floss falls apart between my teeth & I would have to floss out the floss. I like the sturdiness of this product & it really is very smooth. My only complaint is that it has an odd taste to it, but it does a great job.
Tone K.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Oral-B Satin Tape is the BEST floss on the market!!! Easy to use, it does not frey or break when used in crowded teeth. There is no other alternative on the market in my opinion. Easy to buy at any store.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Little Elm, TX
This is my favorite type of floss because it's a dental tape, so it's a bit wider than average floss. Dental tape doesn't into your gums and cause bleeding, so I find it much more effective.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
San Diego, CA
No matter if it's floss or satin tape, oral B makes my gums feel nice and fresh . I got it at Walmart for about 1.89 or something around there. I use this daily . Totally recommend.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Love this stuff!! Doesn't feel like it's cutting into my gums like regular floss does. And the thin tape seems to fit between my teeth well.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
I like the thickness of this tape as it really cleans between teeth well, however, it does split and fray. Taste is neutral.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Camanche, Ia
This is the only type of floss I will use. I think it does the best job since it is wider than the normal type of floss
kay m.
kay m.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great for sensitive gums and tight places between your teeth. Especially for any kind of major dental work.