BY ORAL-B

Flossing Action For A Fresh Clean Feeling. Burst of freshness. Wide satin-like ribbon. Comfort Grip. Oral-B Satintape™ instantly feels different as it releases a burst of mint freshness on contact that lets you know it is working.  Its unique wide satin-like ribbon is comfortable to handle.  It effectively cleans out plaque and particles between your teeth and below the gumline, so your teeth feel squeaky clean. Daily flossing with Satintape helps you do more to keep your teeth and gums healthy. see more...

Elle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss is good and affordable. I have been using it for several years. My main issues with it is that it isn't as sturdy as I would like it to be, but most floss is like that. It often breaks down the middle, though my teeth are crowding. I would still recommend this product.
Kirsten A.
I love Oral-B Satintape Dental Tape. I've used other brands of floss that are difficult to maneuver between teeth and cause more pain than anything. Oral-B is gentle and easily slides between teeth. It definitely met all expectations and I loved that it left my teeth feeling extra clean. The minty flavor is also a bonus! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Mindy K.
Boulder, CO
I've been using the Oral-B satin tape floss for so many years that I can't imagine using regular string floss that shreds and sometimes hurts, again. The tape is so much more comfortable getting between my teeth!
Hollie W.
This is pretty good floss. I like that it is a tape, which is better for cleaning between your teeth. It has a very fresh minty taste. It is only $2-$3 which is good. I will continue using this for a long time.
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I like this type of floss because it's easier to get in between your teeth. I use it once a day during the night time when I finish brushing my teeth. Overall a great floss!
Beverly N.
My favorite for years! I got a sample from the dentist a long time ago, and I immediately went out and bought some. It glides between even the tightest teeth, and it's easy to use, doesn't shred and tastes nice and minty! Yum! I even keep some in my purse for when I'm out and about and get something stuck in my teeth. Very handy!
Kimberly H.
Pineville, MO
I have gotten to the point that I will only floss with dental tape, as even the shred resistant floss falls apart between my teeth & I would have to floss out the floss. I like the sturdiness of this product & it really is very smooth. My only complaint is that it has an odd taste to it, but it does a great job.
Angela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great floss. love that is is wide and covers it all. I absolutely love this product as I have very tight teeth and it does not thread and get caught in my teeth when flossing.Very, very slightly waxed which makes the floss slide better. (If a floss is too waxed, the floss won’t absorb the Healthy Mouth Blend to use this powerful technique.)
Eva V.
Tyler , TX
I really can't say that there is a difference in dental floss to me. It all gets the job don't the one thing I don't like about this dental floss is how it's a flat strip, instead of rounded. I feel as though it doesn't get the job done
Alyssa C.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the ONLY floss I will use. It's hard to find in stores, so when I do find it I buy multiple packages. It's thicker than traditional floss, but it doesn't have that stringy/threadlike texture so it is much more gentle on the gums while still being super effective! It's much more comfortable, in my opinion!

Amazon