BY ORAL-B

Dentists recommend changing your brush head every 3 months. Oral-B Precision Clean brush heads features 3 cleaning zones to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Oral-B Floss Action brush heads have MicroPulse bristles that penetrate deep between teeth to sweep away plaque for a floss-like clean. *does not replace flossing. see more...

Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
These are a must have! I love the floss action feature though flossing is more effective. Affordable. Easy to use. I love this product and they're great to have on hand. Love that the color of the bristles change once it's time for a new head.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
My son uses this brand as his toothbrush. So much better than buying the $6 electric toothbrushes for kids. Eventually you end up paying more for the characters and the toothbrushes aren’t as good! We switched to this brand and we have saved a lot and my sons dentist is happy!
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I honestly love these brush heads they are the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They come in a great pack and are affordable. They do so great at getting every area within your teeth and have such smooth bristles!
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
I love these toothbrush heads! They work so great and are so effective. Now when I floss barely anything is stuck between my teeth! I’m so happy with how well they worked! I would highly recommend trying these out!
Kate B.
Lakewood CO
I love my oral-b electric toothbrush and these brush replacement heads are wonderful. They are the perfect texture.
Teresa D.
Morgantown
These I buy for my husband! He loves his toothbrush!! He uses it twice a day and had had it for years!
Becky B.
Work great for our electric toothbrushes. Price is good and product is dependable!
Yesica R.
Motril
ES fantantico tanto la cabezas del cepillo como sus pelillos te deja la boca perfectamente limpia como la de un dentista genial bien