Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Electric Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY ORAL-B #94 in Electric Toothbrushes

Sonic Technology In Our Slimmest Form Designed To Provide A Quiet, Gentle and Thorough Clean For A Radiant Smile Gentle Sonic Vibrations Slim Precision Bristles Promotes Naturally Whiter Teeth by Gently Polishing Off Surface Stains Customize Your Clean: Oral-B Pulsonic offers customized brushing modes to meet your cleaning needs. Clean mode: For a thorough cleaning of your teeth and gums. Sensitive mode: For the gentle care of your tongue and other sensitive areas. This Oral-B Pulsonic model features: 2 brushing modes: Customized brush settings for teeth, gums and tongue. Lightweight slim handle: For effective control. 2-minute timer: Indicates when the professionally recommended 2-minute brushing time has been reached. Professional timer: Signals at 30-second intervals to encourage thorough brushing of the four quadrants of your mouth. Rechargeable: No repl see more...

Roxanne Y.
I love this toothbrush! I don't like the round brushes and find that this was gentle yet effective. I think Oral B has stopped making the heads because I can only find then now on Amazon for $50 for a 3 pack. Because of this, I've stopped using it and purchased a Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush.
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that it has more than just a simple circle brush to clean. I feel that the larger brush helps get the spots I missed and gives me help in cleaning. It's a soft vibrating sensation instead of a harsh feeling on my teeth.
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this toothbrush....Dentist said not to waste my money on the water pic and the other big name brand that costs like 3 times than this one and my teeth feel like they have just been at the dentist each time. I love these and will continue to buy them for my whole family, kids and all.
Lily W.
Winter Park, FL
Love this toothbrush. There are different heads to purchase for different functions, to fit your needs perfectly. My only problem with this product is how much replacement heads cost. Its about $20 for a 3 pack.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
I only owned this once but I really wishI could have it again it left my teeth beautiful and so clean I didn't have to worry about anymore build up and I enjoyed brushing my teeth with it
Would love to own it again
Renee G.
Well worth the money. I feel like everytime I use my electronic tooth brush I have just been to the dentist. The clean is amazing and my dentist is happy that it has improved my gum health. I use it twice a day. I am very satisfied and have already purchased more for my family.
Cailen F.
THese are great if you don't want to shell out for the super pricey versions. It is definitely effective and is a huge help in keeping your teeth plaque free.  Batteries seem to last a long time , as i have not had to change them yet. I would definitely recommend.
Liz L.
Canyon Country, CA
I like the head of this one. And the handle is super sleek. I think most electric tooth brushes are about all the same. It just depends on your preference for the head of it. Love this one. Have since bought one for my very difficult pre teen boy. And he likes it.
Cindy N.
I switched to this one after I bought one that didn't last me but 1 month. I've been using this one for almost 1 1/2 now. It works a lot better, I believe makes my teeth feel clean
Bailee A.
San Jose, CA
This is a solid electric toothbrush. It gets the job done! However, since using my Philips Sonicare, I will never go back to Oral B. But this is definitely a great alternative!