BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pulsonic Power Toothbrush Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty Oral-B Pulsonic Features: 2 Brushing Modes 2-Minute Timer With Quadrant Indicator Mode Indicator Battery Life: Up To 14 Days Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush see more...

Kerry E.
I love this brush and it has lasted me years. You can use their replacement tips or even store brand ones ( I purchase up and up from Target and they work just as well) The only downfall I have with this brush is the charge does not last long, compared to past brushes I have had. However I like the clean I get from this brush.
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
I love this because it has different settings. I also feel like it improved my gum health, which is an added benefit. My teeth feel much cleaner and I actually love using my tooth brush. It actually did improve my vonfidence in my smile, which I thought was cheesy until I actually got one of these and they are amazing.
Erika S.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I wasn't sure what I was getting into when i bought this but after a couple of weeks I was surprised it didn't bother me and it did in the beginning. This items is a great deal better than other items and it does work. I would definately buy it again if somthing goes wrong.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
The toothbrush was painful and destroyed my gums. The bristles were hard and I frequently bled. In addition, the charger broke in the first two months of using it; for a regularly used but hardly damaged piece of equipment, this is not acceptable.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
I love my electric toothbrush. I just feel my teeth gets so much cleaner with an electric toothbrush. However, these are expensive. I usually wait to replace my electric toothbrush when a coupon comes out. Overall I love this product.
Reyna M.
Arlington, TX
My favorite toothbrush! really gets into those hard to reach areas in the back of my mouth and has helped out tremendously with cutting down on my regular dental visits for a cleaning. It would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an electric toothbrush but doesn't want to spend and arm and a leg on one.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
My dentist told me I had plaque build up.
I know so does everyone right, but I am psychotic about brushing and flossing.
My parents both had dentures before 40 and my sister has had to get all her teeth capped because we all have very brittle teeth.

I was not going to be toothless. Not while I still had a lot of bite left in me.

So I couldn't figure out why I was getting tooth decay. My dentist explained that average toothbrushes cant get to the kind of deep cleaning at the gum line that is needed to prevent tooth decay.
She recommended Oral B electric toothbrushes. I purchased and used it but still had issues at my next visit.
She told me to stop using flossing picks like plackers and use waterpik instead.
I did, and last check up she gave me a sticker. Yes I'm 40 but who cares I am super proud of my "perfect checkup" sticker with the big grinning tooth.
Oral-B and Waterpik are my tools to maintain a healthy mouth and a winning smile. Which is a good thing, because these days I have a lot to smile about.
-Hillary Marek
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I like this toothbrush. I got this after my sonicare broke, but I prefer the sonicare... not really that inexpensive although it does leave my mouth feeling squeaky clean. I would probably not purchase again though
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
This brand is far the my first and only brand that I've
been using and I love it. I can't say that I will ever change
brands, this is a brand that grown to love and trust
with my teeth, and It does a fantastic job on my teeth
along with my Tom's toothpaste. When I go to the dentist
I don't have to have much cleaning done. The thing
I will do is upgrade my tooth to the big and fancy Oral B
and check out the new technology
Ashley M.
Bear Creek, NC
I love electric toothbrushes...and this one I was really excited about because it seemed to be a great price for the value. I gave this 3 stars just because I wasn't too impressed but then again I wasn't really too disappointed. I think that I would say that I got what I was thinking I would.