BY ORAL-B #5 in Toothbrushes

This is a manual toothbrush with deep cleaning power, so it cleans better than an ordinary manual brush.* It has soft vibrating bristles and helps break up plaque between teeth. Vibrating bristles for a deeper clean**. On and off buttons. Slim handle with built-in power supply Fully-disposable. No need to change the battery or brush head. The non-replaceable Duracell battery is designed to last the lifetime of the brush head, approximately 3 months. Actual battery life may vary. *Single - use brushing study. ** vs. a regular manual brush. see more...

Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I. Freaking. LOVE the Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrushes!! I know it’s weird to get so excited over a toothbrush but these are so great. I get them in packs like normal toothbrushes (they’re not that much more expensive than regular tooth brushes either), and they’re such a great substitute to getting the more expensive ones. I always feel like I get such a good clean with these.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
I wanted to buy an electric toothbrush but wanted a less expensive option and this was at my local Walmart on sale. I have repurchased once the battery wears out and will continue to do so. The soft vibrations help my teeth get cleaner and the toothbrush over all is great.
Matthewsieverin S.
Mchenry, IL
like I said in my other toothbrush review, we all need toothbrushes to clean our dirty and horrifying teeth. You don't want to spend all your money fixing your cavities, you would rather spend it on your self or on fries like I do, I love fries... These help clean yo crusty teeth!
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Pulsar toothbrushes. The vibration is very gentle and not overwhelming like some electric toothbrushes. It’s gentle on my teeth and gums, but I also feel like I get a better cleaning then using a regular manual toothbrush. Price is very good compared to other electric toothbrushes.
Maggie M.
I been a repeat customer for a long time now. I love this tooth brush. I works great. Oral b products are good quality. I prefer this tooth brush over the Colgate competitor. I greatly satisfied and highly recommend.
Mackenzie L.
Niagara Falls, NY
I don't have an electrical toothbrush, but really does the job. I recently went to my dentist appointment and she complimented how nice my teeth were, especially for using a nonelectrical toothbrush.
Maddie S.
Azusa, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this kind. I can not really tell toothbrushes apart from other kinds, but I know that this kind is very effective and I would recommend this to others. I use it very often and I’m satisfied.
Kimberly C.
I mean it's a toothbrush, it gets the job done like any other toothbrush. One thing i do like about this brush are the bristles, some are longer than others. This helps get into the little crevices between the teeth for me. They are also really soft which is nice for my gums.
Vicky M.
I typically purchase off brand toothbrushes but I am a fan of this one because it has the technology to really clean teeth. I need help getting all the hard to reach places in my mouth and this brush is able to clean them without too much effort from me.
Crystal M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best toothbrush if you don’t want to spend $100 dollars on a sonic one. I have a sonic one and honestly I would say purchase this because you don’t have to worry about charging your toothbrush and you get the same results. My teeth feel so much cleaner. A+++
Alee T.
Rigby ID
Which helps with gum bleeding?
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They do not hurt the gums, since there are some very rustic brushes?
alejandra S.
turlock
Would he medium toothbrush help with gum bleeding?