BY ORAL-B #5 in Toothbrushes

This is a manual toothbrush with deep cleaning power, so it cleans better than an ordinary manual brush.* It has soft vibrating bristles and helps break up plaque between teeth. Vibrating bristles for a deeper clean**. On and off buttons. Slim handle with built-in power supply Fully-disposable. No need to change the battery or brush head. The non-replaceable Duracell battery is designed to last the lifetime of the brush head, approximately 3 months. Actual battery life may vary. *Single - use brushing study. ** vs. a regular manual brush. see more...

• Which helps with gum bleeding?4 Answers
  • They do not hurt the gums, since there are some very rustic brushes?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I didn't realize I needed these until my boyfriend's mom gave some to us for Christmas one year. I'm not big on electric toothbrushes, but these are a very nice middle ground. I give it three stars because the heads are not replaceable, as far as I'm aware. So when the toothbrush wears out (toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 to 4 months), then you have to buy a brand new Pulsar brush. That's the only thing I dislike about them. Other than that, they're great! Affordable, long-lasting, high quality...they leave my teeth feeling clean and shiny.
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT
I don't give much of anything five stars but this toothbrush deserves it! My dentist complemented my teeth the last time I had a checkup (I don't floss regularly...Womp, Womp), but I'm pretty sure this brush is the reason my teeth look so good. I really like that the brushes are so slim even though they're electronic, and the battery long outlasts the length of time I would keep any toothbrush. HIGHLY recommend this if you're looking for a squeaky clean feeling and/or if your just like having healthy teeth!
Britany N.
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
This toothbrush does exactly what is intended of it. It is cheaper than a refillable electric toothbrush but does a much better job of cleaning teeth than the standard throw away toothbrush. The battery lasts a very long time and every time I use it my teeth do feel very clean. I only took off one star because I prefer the oral b sonicare line that sells refillable heads for the toothbrush. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a cost friendly alternative to the standard toothbrush.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
My favorite toothbrush! I tried my fair share of brushes, ranging in price, and I believe this is the winner for me. It's not rough on gums, the bristles are soft but not too soft to effect through cleaning, and the handle is so perfectly shaped to fit your hand. The pulsar electric element is better for more stubborn situations while brushing, but even if you want to use it every time, it's not an overwhelming vibration. Highly recommend!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the soft bristle one! It really leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean! It never hurts my gums or made them bleed at all. It provides a deep clean that doesn't leave you wondering if your teeth are actually clean or not. It is very compact and not bulky, which is perfect for my small mouth, especially when I had braces and my mouth was already very tight! I would definitely recommend for a low-budget electric toothbrush!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are an interesting combination of a power toothbrush and a manual toothbrush. You really have to try them for yourself to see if you will like them. However they are a good transitional step from manual toothbrush to electric toothbrush, as they don't cost as much. I didn't care for the vibration and ended up using mine as a manual toothbrush until I tossed it.
Casey D.
Casey D.
I really like the pulsar. it isn't violent like other electric toothbrushes. I also personally like manually brushing and the feeling of removing plaque myself, so its nice to have the best of both worlds in this brush. effective, and i'm overall satisfied. only issue is if the battery goes out or one of the rubber bristles stops working, but otherwise theyre great
Elise H.
Elise H.
Pretty satisfied with this product. I usually get the small for me since it's softer for my gums. It lasts about 3 months for us. My only complaint is that changing the battery doesn't do a thing. It won't work no matter what you do and you're forced to purchase a new one. Suits me well since it gets worn out by the time the battery dies. Blue is the newer one.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the Oral-B pulsating tooth brushes because they get my teeth really clean! I use it three times a day and it definitely met my expectations! I have purchased this tooth brush three times and I'm very satisfied with it! They are a little bit pricier than other toothbrushes but they are still very inexpensive.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
This is a great toothbrush. I like that it has a little pulsating, to help clean in between teeth better. I often don't like brushes that are electric because sometimes they make me nauseous, but these don't have that effect on me, because they're not too powerful. Also they aren't expensive like most electric toothbrushes.
Alee T.
Alee T.
Which helps with gum bleeding?
BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
They do not hurt the gums, since there are some very rustic brushes?