This is a manual toothbrush with deep cleaning power, so it cleans better than an ordinary manual brush.* It has soft vibrating bristles and helps break up plaque between teeth. Vibrating bristles for a deeper clean**. On and off buttons. Slim handle with built-in power supply Fully-disposable. No need to change the battery or brush head. The non-replaceable Duracell battery is designed to last the lifetime of the brush head, approximately 3 months. Actual battery life may vary. *Single - use brushing study. ** vs. a regular manual brush.

Would he medium toothbrush help with gum bleeding?
Which helps with gum bleeding?
They do not hurt the gums, since there are some very rustic brushes?
Start your review of Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrushes!
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these way better than the spinning electronic toothbrush’s, those hurt my teeth. They get all the spots you couldn’t usually get.
Albuquerque, NM
These are my favorite toothbrushes. They do a really good job of cleaning along the gum line. I wish they could include a tongue cleaner.
Doha
Such a good toothbrush .very sheap but still do the best job in cleaning I think oral b is always the best when it comes to toothbrushes
Calgary
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hubby & mines favourite toothbrushes. Love how they are electric without the bulk. Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly clean every time!
Amherstview, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always my go to. They’re a great price and come in packs so you always have an extra. The bristles are soft and won’t irritate your gums.
Grand Rapids, MI
These were fun, but I think I like using the oral b manual toothbrush more. Just a preference thing though - someone else might enjoy it.
I love this toothbrush, it's really soft so it doesn't irritate my gengives but it really helps me cleaning my teeth. It does a good job
Canyon Lake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always liked oralb, this is my current toothbrush and its great, messages my gums, has tongue cleaner and gets between teeth well.
Canton, GA
Leaves my mouth feeling super clean! I love the vibration I feel like it gets a deeper clean than the other brands I've used in the past.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these toothbrushes. They seem to get deeper into my teeth than others I have tried. When I floss, there isn't much left to get out.