BY ORAL-B #95 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar?s pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

andrea s.
I love Oral B toothbrushes. You can get a tongue scraper or softer bristles or whatever features you personally prefer on a toothbrush. I usually purchase at the grocery store or WalMart or CVS. They are inexpensive and I continue to purchase them as they last a long time!
Jessica R.
Alexandria, VA
These toothbrushes are great for people with sensitive teeth. They are really soft and comfortable. The only down fall that I had with these is that the bristles spread after a while so the toothbrushes don’t last as long.
Jordan S.
Corvallis, OR
Great product, and I love that it comes in a twin pack so I always have a backup toothbrush! Super soft which is great for sensitive teeth. Great for adults and children depending on which brush you buy.
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
I’m not very picky about the toothbrush I use. As long as it doesn’t cut my mouth up then I’m fine with it. I buy which ever I can get the best deal on because it doesn’t matter to me. I’ve never used any of the fancy or special toothbrushes
Christina P.
Miramar, FL
My whole family and I use these brushes. We always prefer them soft do it doesn’t hurt the gums. I do not use any other toothbrush brands but this one. I have been a fan for years.
Shelby R.
I needed a toothbrush on a trip once and we picked this one up because it was cheap!  I have used it every day since!  It cleans my teeth and my tongue! What a crazy invention! I love having clean teeth so I will continue to buy toothbrushes for less!
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I like Oral-B's toothbrushes. I like the fun colors they come in and I feel like they do a great job of cleaning mt teeth and mouth. I tend to be a little rough when I brush my teeth so I usually opt for the soft bristle brushes.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
I have always used soft bristle toothbrushes! They are great and easy on your gums. This product leaves your teeth feeling clean and breath smelling fresh (with toothpaste of course). Very satisfied with this product!
Adrianna G.
Love my toothbrush. I have sensitive teeth and this works great. Cleans them without being harsh. I’ve used this brand for awhile and I love it. Buy the same one each time I need a new one. Definitely recommend
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
These toothbrushes are really good. They do a good job at getting your teeth clean, they are gentle on your gums, and they are durable. I bought mine at Publix, the price was decent, and I would repurchase.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do dentists even recommend standard toothbrushes anymore? I was told to only use my electric toothbrush because of gum health. I use these to clean stains out of my clothes, anyone else?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this recommended? And also I have sensitive teeth?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the head on this one 3 or 4 rows?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the material of the handle?