BY ORAL-B #86 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley W.
Allows me to reach all those hard to reach spots in the back..leaves my teeth feeling clean and squeaky
Analyse J.
Del city, OK
I love how clean my teeth feel after I use this tooth brush I love the brand will continue to buy this
Amber A.
I use this toothbrush everyday, easy to keep clean, not expensive at all, I would definitely buy again
Keeps my teeth clean and gets into those small paces. Not my favorite tooth brush but it does the job
Kirsti O.
Lees Summit, MO
Not as impressive as I was anticipating and was hoping for it to be. Not sure I would purchase again.
April H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite toothbrush, really cleans my pearly whites! It is really great fun r my sensitive teeth.
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothbrush my husband will use. It is the best battery powered toothbrush around.
Brynn A.
Anaheim, CA
The brissels flattened too quickly and it didn't clean my teeth enough. Overal, wasn't too pleased
Jamie D.
Mabank, TX
This is my favorite cheap toothbrush and I feel as though it does help get the hard to reach places
Beverly B.
Huntington, WV
Recommend this. Never disappointed with this and always satisfied. Gets those hard to reach spaces.