BY ORAL-B #92 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nika J.
Norcross , GA
Awesome toothbrush. Bristled are not so harsh on the gums. Would definitely recommend this bush if you have braces
Jackie D.
After using this toothbrush, my mouth always feels so clean. I don't think I could ever switch to a different one.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love to use this toothbrush! Small head fit into the far back of my teeth. Got a really good cleaning. Great value
Melody B.
Charleston, WV
I love the Oral-B Pulsar Bristle toothbrush! It makes my teeth feel extra clean, but I like the soft bristle best.
Amanda G.
Fremont, NE
This toothbrush was ok, cleaned my teeth like supposed to, just wasn't dazzled like other toothbrushes out there.
Kim Y.
Morganfield, KY
I switched because my dentist Gabe me a oral-b and I loved it. It gives you a clean fresh feeling in your mouth
Akosua A.
Saint Paul, MN
Get under ma teeth and also take away any unwanted bacteria that is there and make my teeth fresh and amazing.
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Absolutely loved it!!!!!! The way it cleaned my teeth.would definitely use it again.. 🎉🙌 kuz it's that awesome
yesenia g.
San diego, Ca
This toothbrush cleans well, the bristles are not too soft or too hard. They give you the perfect balance.
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I mean, it is a toothbrush. It gets the job done. Leaves me with a really nice clean feeling that I love!