BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I don't know why but I love this toothbrush and refuse to brush my teeth with anything else. This is my daily toothbrush that I always use and it's great. I also had it for year and haven't had to change the batteries. It gets the job done wonderfully!
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
I don't like the texture of the bristles. It seems the brush is too big compared to the Colgate one I normally buy.
Danielle T.
Tyler, TX
This toothbrush works well and lasts a reasonably long time. It's not too hard on my gums
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
My husband bought me this toothbrush after I got my braces put back on. I like this toothbrush because it makes it easier for me to get behind the wires.
Sarah N.
Works great story good awesome go get it boss great for teeth and stuff bgfch
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
This is my go to toothbrush. It Works really well and doesn't cost too much.
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I mean, it is a toothbrush. It gets the job done. Leaves me with a really nice clean feeling that I love!
Jordan M.
Lebanon, IL
I tried this product and do not care for it. I am not a fan of the electric toothbrushes.
Torrie D.
This tooth brush kept my teeth very clean and help my breath stay fresher longer.
Ally O.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Pretty good! Nothing special, feels good on the teeth and reaches the back crevices of the mouth