BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
Texarkana, TX
Just the right size for a women with a small mouth. Not too hard and not too soft. Lasts a long time before bristles wear out.
Lorena S.
Palmdale, CA
Oral b is a good brand toothbrush i prefer the electric toothbrush but this one is perfect to just pack with you for traveling
Kaylee B.
This is the perfect whistle for your teeth it cleans your teeth really well without making your gums bleed I would recommend
Briana C.
Works pretty well, not to bad. I wish it made my mouth feel more fresh and clean. I really won't get another brush like this
Catherine Z.
Robstown, TX
This is my travel toothbrush. I take it to work as well. I like the clean feeling after using it. I use sonic care at home.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH
Great toothbrush. My kids like them. They don't complain about the size of the head on them or any discomfort during use.
Ariel D.
Miami Beach, FL
I don't always use the vibration but I do feel that it does its job I like the width and cleaning power of the bristles
Jennifer S.
Salem, OR
Once again my teeth are sensitive so the soft bristles help a lot for me. Not to rough but helps keep the teeth clean!
Kayla C.
Gets the job done! Not much to say about a tooth brush! Haha it's comfortable and is a good combo with my toothpaste!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love to use this toothbrush! Small head fit into the far back of my teeth. Got a really good cleaning. Great value