BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany T.
Seems to be my go to tooth brush. I like the medium bristle because it is a bit stiffer than soft but still flexible enough to get the job done.
Alexandra H.
Seffner, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothbrush my husband will use. It is the best battery powered toothbrush around.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally wouldn't try this tooth brush again. I like to stick to the basic ones.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Nicely priced. Loved that it comes in different colors. Bought from walmart
Morgan L.
Chicago
This feels absolutely wasteful. There is an Aa battery inside that you can't remove when it dies, making the toothbrush "disposable."
Charlee T.
Grayson, GA
Very soft and durable. It is a toothbrush that I will be using over and over again.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great toothbrush I love the variety of bristles that it has because it gives my teeth a much better clean. The varying sizes definitely make it easier to clean all spots on my teeth, gums, and tongue.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
This works well I'm just not sure it works any better than a manual. I didn't notice any difference but it did get my teeth clean.
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
Works okay but I don't see how vibrating is cleaning my teeth rather than a rotating brush head.
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this toothbrush for my son as recommended by his dentist. He was getting a lot of gingivitis and this has helped significantly. His teeth feeling cleaner after every brush and I went and bought one for myself as well!!