BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashley m.
Nederland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I mean, it is a toothbrush. It gets the job done. Leaves me with a really nice clean feeling that I love!
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good toothbrush. Not too hard and not too soft. I would recommend. Good price too.
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
This is my go to toothbrush. It Works really well and doesn't cost too much.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Nicely priced. Loved that it comes in different colors. Bought from walmart
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
This is a wonderful toothbrush!!! I definitely recommend this for sensitive teeth! It works great
Jamie D.
Mabank, TX
This is my favorite cheap toothbrush and I feel as though it does help get the hard to reach places
Sarah N.
Works great story good awesome go get it boss great for teeth and stuff bgfch
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
This works well I'm just not sure it works any better than a manual. I didn't notice any difference but it did get my teeth clean.
Crystal O.
The toothbrush with the larger head really covers a lot of mouth space when brushing your teeth in a hurry! The bristles aren't too soft and not too hard either!
Jody L.
This toothbrush wasn't my favorite. I thought it was rough and tough on my teeth, and hurt my gums. I like soft tooth brushes :/