BY ORAL-B #92 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great toothbrush I love the variety of bristles that it has because it gives my teeth a much better clean. The varying sizes definitely make it easier to clean all spots on my teeth, gums, and tongue.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
I had to purchase this while I was on a trip cuz I forgot my toothbrush at home and I just purchase the most cheaper one. I totally recommended is such a good product and it cleans very well your teeth
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I use this to brush on baking soda and charcoal between brushing and it does the job wonderfully. It's a nice break from my normal sonicare. It gives a little extra gum massage.
Lacey R.
Edwardsville, IL
We buy these regularly since using these my mouth just doesn't feel clean with a maNuala brush I love that I don't have to mess with changing batteries and they come in multi packs
Alissa A.
Milwaukee, WI
This is in between the power of a manual and electric toothbrush. It isn't quite as powerful as other electric toothbrushes I've tried, but I do prefer it to a typical manual.
me gusta que sea de bica mediana porque así evito que sangren mis encías ya que son muy sencibles, y sus cerdas entran y limpian correctamente cada rincón de mi boca
Sarah c.
Galesburg, IL
This tooth brush gets in all the crevices and brushes every surface inside your mouth. It also has a pulser. This is to really grind that tarter and decay out.
Carly A.
Erie, PA
This is just your average toothbrush. It's inexpensive and works well. It's nothing fancy but makes your mouth feel nice and clean without harsh bristles.
Ann L.
McLean , VA
It's more expensive than a regular toothbrush but it does cleanse better. I think it's best to invest in an electric toothbrush than this semi electric one
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
My husband bought me this toothbrush after I got my braces put back on. I like this toothbrush because it makes it easier for me to get behind the wires.