BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Macy V.
I keep using this toothbrush, I'm on at least my fifth one! The battery lasts awhile, in fact my brush hairs were a hot mess before my battery even came close to running out. It isn't too harsh for my sensitive gums!
Anita G.
Bulan, KY
Love this toothbrush and the medium bristle make my teeth feel much cleaner. I love the way they feel once I have used it. It met all the expectations and I will definitely buy again. Highly recommend for anyone
April B.
This product is just ok. The style of the brush and bristles I am very particular about. Colgate just seems to be my preference due to the dynamics of the brush. Just my personal preference. Functionality wise, it will do the job, I just prefer a different style.
Leslie C.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE my Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush! My teeth feel so clean after brushing! I got it from Walmart, and it's so worth the price! Very effective with the small head because it can reach even further than normal, very satisfied!
Courtney L.
This toothbrush doesn't have anything crazy going on with it. It does the job and lasts quite a while despite how hard I brush. The bristles are just hard enough and not uncomfortable.
Jeanette J.
Texas
One of my favorite toothbruses was definetly this one. I don't even know why i stopped using it?! I did have a couple of them, they get the job done and are very affordable.
Ron H.
Lee, NH
As others have said, this is not a replacement for an actual electric tooth brush, and I don't feel it got my teeth cleaner, and actually ended up using it as a manual brush.
Crystal O.
The toothbrush with the larger head really covers a lot of mouth space when brushing your teeth in a hurry! The bristles aren't too soft and not too hard either!
Kayla M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was satisfied with overall value and product. Not extremely impressed but not a bad purchase. Met my expectations but did not at all exceed. May consider buying again but would check out other options first
I like this product, it does the job and I love the fact that the head is pretty tiny it goes into the smallest corners of my mouth, I love it! It does the job and I love how I can always get a good grip!