BY ORAL-B #85 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April B.
This product is just ok. The style of the brush and bristles I am very particular about. Colgate just seems to be my preference due to the dynamics of the brush. Just my personal preference. Functionality wise, it will do the job, I just prefer a different style.
Courtney L.
This toothbrush doesn't have anything crazy going on with it. It does the job and lasts quite a while despite how hard I brush. The bristles are just hard enough and not uncomfortable.
Jeanette J.
Texas
One of my favorite toothbruses was definetly this one. I don't even know why i stopped using it?! I did have a couple of them, they get the job done and are very affordable.
Ron H.
Lee, NH
As others have said, this is not a replacement for an actual electric tooth brush, and I don't feel it got my teeth cleaner, and actually ended up using it as a manual brush.
Ann M.
Oregon, OH
I enjoyed this toothbrush. Wasn't harsh on my teeth and I felt like it did a good job at cleaning my teeth. I wouldn't say made a difference in whitening but I was satisfied with the cleaning ability of this toothbrush.
Kasie P.
It works just as good as other toothbrushes. I'm not picky when it comes to them. Use it twice a day when I get up and before the I go to bed. Efficiently cleans my teeth. I'll buy another one when I'm due for a new one.
Crystal O.
The toothbrush with the larger head really covers a lot of mouth space when brushing your teeth in a hurry! The bristles aren't too soft and not too hard either!
Kayla M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was satisfied with overall value and product. Not extremely impressed but not a bad purchase. Met my expectations but did not at all exceed. May consider buying again but would check out other options first
I like this product, it does the job and I love the fact that the head is pretty tiny it goes into the smallest corners of my mouth, I love it! It does the job and I love how I can always get a good grip!
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great toothbrush I love the variety of bristles that it has because it gives my teeth a much better clean. The varying sizes definitely make it easier to clean all spots on my teeth, gums, and tongue.