BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Courtney L.
This toothbrush doesn't have anything crazy going on with it. It does the job and lasts quite a while despite how hard I brush. The bristles are just hard enough and not uncomfortable.
Ron H.
Lee, NH
As others have said, this is not a replacement for an actual electric tooth brush, and I don't feel it got my teeth cleaner, and actually ended up using it as a manual brush.
Jeanette J.
Texas
One of my favorite toothbruses was definetly this one. I don't even know why i stopped using it?! I did have a couple of them, they get the job done and are very affordable.
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
Love this! The medium bristles really give me a good clean feeling. It last so long and you only replace when the bristles start to lighten. Very effective in cleaning the back teeth. I buy every time I need a new brush.
Ann M.
Oregon, OH
I enjoyed this toothbrush. Wasn't harsh on my teeth and I felt like it did a good job at cleaning my teeth. I wouldn't say made a difference in whitening but I was satisfied with the cleaning ability of this toothbrush.
Kasie P.
It works just as good as other toothbrushes. I'm not picky when it comes to them. Use it twice a day when I get up and before the I go to bed. Efficiently cleans my teeth. I'll buy another one when I'm due for a new one.
Crystal O.
The toothbrush with the larger head really covers a lot of mouth space when brushing your teeth in a hurry! The bristles aren't too soft and not too hard either!
Kayla M.
Bethel Park, PA
I was satisfied with overall value and product. Not extremely impressed but not a bad purchase. Met my expectations but did not at all exceed. May consider buying again but would check out other options first
I like this product, it does the job and I love the fact that the head is pretty tiny it goes into the smallest corners of my mouth, I love it! It does the job and I love how I can always get a good grip!
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
I had to purchase this while I was on a trip cuz I forgot my toothbrush at home and I just purchase the most cheaper one. I totally recommended is such a good product and it cleans very well your teeth