BY ORAL-B #92 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
When I saw the word Pulsar I knew it wasn't going to be anywhere close to an electric tooth brush, but I also was expecting a bit more. It definitely give the brushing a boost, but it's priced higher than a normal one. I don't believe it's worth the price difference.
Jana P.
Corvallis
I don't have anything bad to say about this toothbrush it did the job and I really liked it . I just personally prefer a softer brush. I have used it more than once and i do recommend using this brush if you like a more medium brush.
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothbrush for my son as recommended by his dentist. He was getting a lot of gingivitis and this has helped significantly. His teeth feeling cleaner after every brush and I went and bought one for myself as well!!
Corina G.
Atkinson, NH
Very comfortable to hold, small and lightweight. The brush itself is not too loud. My only issue is that it seemed that the battery didn't last too long. However, I never tracked how long it had lasted so I cannot confidently say if it had a short battery life. I have used this brush many times and highly recommend.
Becca T.
I used to use this before I got my electric toothbrush. I used this for many years because the brussels weren't hard and they never seemed to give out much. I always got a new toothbrush every two months and it seemed to last.
Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I liked the pulsar because it gets into the hard to reach areas of my teeth. My teeth are very close to my check and it makes it a little difficult for some tooth brushes to reach and the pulsar was the one that did it for me.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
It's a good tooth brush but it has little rubber bristles which I don't like. They rub against my teeth and feel weird and make ear curdling squeaky noises. Just my personal opinion though. It is still a good brush overall.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I already wrote a toothbrush review. But once again a toothbrush should fit in your mouth and last a long time. Also I clean mine with hydrogen peroxide and the bristles can take it. I have use some that couldn't.
Macy V.
I keep using this toothbrush, I'm on at least my fifth one! The battery lasts awhile, in fact my brush hairs were a hot mess before my battery even came close to running out. It isn't too harsh for my sensitive gums!
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used these for as long as they have been around, which is a long time! They are a great alternative for the much more costly then an expensive electric toothbrush. Love these plus the different colors are an added bonus