BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra H.
Seffner, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothbrush my husband will use. It is the best battery powered toothbrush around.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally wouldn't try this tooth brush again. I like to stick to the basic ones.
Morgan L.
Chicago
This feels absolutely wasteful. There is an Aa battery inside that you can't remove when it dies, making the toothbrush "disposable."
Charlee T.
Grayson, GA
Very soft and durable. It is a toothbrush that I will be using over and over again.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great toothbrush I love the variety of bristles that it has because it gives my teeth a much better clean. The varying sizes definitely make it easier to clean all spots on my teeth, gums, and tongue.
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
Works okay but I don't see how vibrating is cleaning my teeth rather than a rotating brush head.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Used these for as long as they have been around, which is a long time! They are a great alternative for the much more costly then an expensive electric toothbrush. Love these plus the different colors are an added bonus
Ariel D.
Miami Beach, FL
I don't always use the vibration but I do feel that it does its job I like the width and cleaning power of the bristles
Tiffany T.
Seems to be my go to tooth brush. I like the medium bristle because it is a bit stiffer than soft but still flexible enough to get the job done.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I don't know why but I love this toothbrush and refuse to brush my teeth with anything else. This is my daily toothbrush that I always use and it's great. I also had it for year and haven't had to change the batteries. It gets the job done wonderfully!