BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabella B.
Works like any other toothbrush. The bristles are nice and strong and aren't too small or too big. Overall it was pretty good I think I would buy it again for the price
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've always liked to switch my toothbrush out every few months, and I would normally flip flop from one brand to the other, but ever since I've tried out this one, I always see myself running back to it every time I switch them. The bristles are very strong and during, it's amazing.
Jana P.
Corvallis
I don't have anything bad to say about this toothbrush it did the job and I really liked it . I just personally prefer a softer brush. I have used it more than once and i do recommend using this brush if you like a more medium brush.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
When I saw the word Pulsar I knew it wasn't going to be anywhere close to an electric tooth brush, but I also was expecting a bit more. It definitely give the brushing a boost, but it's priced higher than a normal one. I don't believe it's worth the price difference.
Corina G.
Atkinson, NH
Very comfortable to hold, small and lightweight. The brush itself is not too loud. My only issue is that it seemed that the battery didn't last too long. However, I never tracked how long it had lasted so I cannot confidently say if it had a short battery life. I have used this brush many times and highly recommend.
Macy V.
I keep using this toothbrush, I'm on at least my fifth one! The battery lasts awhile, in fact my brush hairs were a hot mess before my battery even came close to running out. It isn't too harsh for my sensitive gums!
Leslie C.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE my Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush! My teeth feel so clean after brushing! I got it from Walmart, and it's so worth the price! Very effective with the small head because it can reach even further than normal, very satisfied!
Courtney L.
This toothbrush doesn't have anything crazy going on with it. It does the job and lasts quite a while despite how hard I brush. The bristles are just hard enough and not uncomfortable.
Ron H.
Lee, NH
As others have said, this is not a replacement for an actual electric tooth brush, and I don't feel it got my teeth cleaner, and actually ended up using it as a manual brush.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I use this to brush on baking soda and charcoal between brushing and it does the job wonderfully. It's a nice break from my normal sonicare. It gives a little extra gum massage.