BY ORAL-B #92 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The pulsing was a little bit much for me, oddly i felt like it was detracting from the scrubbing I was doing manually. I wasn't the biggest fan of this because I felt like it was overpriced and didn't do much. Overall I wouldn't but this again, but I know some people like electric toothbrushes.
breann y.
Toledo , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My Husband and I love this toothbrush. I love how it hugs your teeth while brushing and well moves up down like its walking to help reach certain areas in your both. The extra pulse it gives you makes it feel like it it's given you an extra boost to help insure the plaque goes away.
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've always liked to switch my toothbrush out every few months, and I would normally flip flop from one brand to the other, but ever since I've tried out this one, I always see myself running back to it every time I switch them. The bristles are very strong and during, it's amazing.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this toothbrush but I prefer one with stronger bristles. I noticed this one getting softer quicker. It works well but I prefer other brushes. I would use again if I was just looking for a quick toothbrush or if I had forgotten my other one on a trip.
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
I love my pulsar tooth brush. I have a small mouth for an adult I think, and this one seems to be just the right size for me. It does a good job of reaching those difficult places, and does a great job in general of making my teeth and mouth feel nice and clean.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
The Oral-B Pulsar Small Head Medium Bristle Toothbrush is a good idea for a small portable electric toothbrush but it's a lousy example for a substitute. I've recently owned two of these and used them each about three weeks before the batteries suddenly died.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This is the toothbrush I keep repurchasing. Yes, it's pricier than the drugstore generic brand, but it is durable and of great quality. I definitely prefer the smaller head with the medium bristles, because I feel it gives more control and a deeper cleaning.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I don't know why but I love this toothbrush and refuse to brush my teeth with anything else. This is my daily toothbrush that I always use and it's great. I also had it for year and haven't had to change the batteries. It gets the job done wonderfully!
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Oral B pulsar electric toothbrush is great for a deep almost dental like cleaning. I use this electric toothbrush for about three minutes every time I brush and my mouth feels amazing afterwards. I would definitely purchase this toothbrush again.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using oral-b. The bristles are gentle so they don't cause much irritation, and they really give that clean feeling you want after brushing your teeth. An all around great toothbrush, I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand.