BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tehani O.
Perth
Good brush. I would still be using this if they brought out a charcoal bristled version. Which is what I use now.
Laurie P.
Leduc
Love the pulsing head it takes more deposits off of my teeth and gets into areas that I wouldn't ordinarily
Coral G.
Do not use battery operated toothbrushes, prefer using manual toothbrushes. Manual seems to work better
Laurie W.
Vancouver
Removes plaque more effectively than a manual toothbrush, leave teeth feeling very smooth and clean.
Heather W.
This toothbrush works very well. Removes all the plaque. Really makes my teeth feel nice and clean.
mariel h.
Me gusta estenproducto se ve muy cool me encanta me encanta es genial esta pagina๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Joelle C.
Lynden ON
This toothbrush gets into the tightest places around your teeth and does a great job cleaning
Jenna G.
Melbourne
Great for reaching right up the back of your mouth. I prefer a slightly larger head though.
Shannon R.
Peterborough
I wasn't a fan of the pulsar action. I felt like manually brushing was a lot more useful.
Laura S.
Cรบcuta- Colombia
I like so much is fabulous, i love this product is perfect for the teeth. Is wonderful