BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sydney S.
Rising Sun, IN
Great product. Soft flexible bristles. Feels like it deep cleans your teeth.
Matthew W.
Pensacola, FL
This is a very good toothbrush! I'm very happy with this product overall!!!
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Nicely priced. Loved that it comes in different colors. Bought from walmart
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I like the size and bristle softness of this toothbrush. It allows me to clean and all the crevices and small spaces of my mouth.
Hadia A.
Deira, Dubai
The best to go with the best product that dentists themselves swear by... However I have not stuck to one type of brush and have tried various..but my ultimate brand is always Oral B
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
This is a nice disposable electric toothbrush. Not overly expensive no charging required once the bristles or battery wear out just replace the whole thing with a new one. No expensive replacement heads to buy.
Brandon M.
richmond hill
After searching endlessly for a toothbrush I finally found it in the oral b pulsar. The vibrations are strong and my teeth feel super fresh and clean after every use. The battery also lasts several months. So thankful that oral b came to the rescue.
Daniella C.
Adelaide
This is one of my favorites! It's definitely not too hard or not too soft at all, it's definitely the right toothbrush for my extremely sensitive teeth and are very easy to find and are inexpensive but are very high quality! 100% recommend
natalie h.
Houghton le spring
Such a great tooth brush, its soft on the enamel of my teeth and cleans really very well, I definitely recommend this tooth brush
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
Again, I did not like this toothbrush at all! Hurts my gums a lot. It was $15, but worth a shot I guess (on Amazon)