BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
This is my go to toothbrush. It Works really well and doesn't cost too much.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Nicely priced. Loved that it comes in different colors. Bought from walmart
Matthew W.
Pensacola, FL
This is a very good toothbrush! I'm very happy with this product overall!!!
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I like the size and bristle softness of this toothbrush. It allows me to clean and all the crevices and small spaces of my mouth.
Brandon M.
richmond hill
After searching endlessly for a toothbrush I finally found it in the oral b pulsar. The vibrations are strong and my teeth feel super fresh and clean after every use. The battery also lasts several months. So thankful that oral b came to the rescue.
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
This is a nice disposable electric toothbrush. Not overly expensive no charging required once the bristles or battery wear out just replace the whole thing with a new one. No expensive replacement heads to buy.
Daniella C.
Adelaide
This is one of my favorites! It's definitely not too hard or not too soft at all, it's definitely the right toothbrush for my extremely sensitive teeth and are very easy to find and are inexpensive but are very high quality! 100% recommend
natalie h.
durban
Such a great tooth brush, its soft on the enamel of my teeth and cleans really very well, I definitely recommend this tooth brush
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
Again, I did not like this toothbrush at all! Hurts my gums a lot. It was $15, but worth a shot I guess (on Amazon)
Tehani O.
Perth
Good brush. I would still be using this if they brought out a charcoal bristled version. Which is what I use now.