BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney M.
Taylors, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good toothbrush. Not too hard and not too soft. I would recommend. Good price too.
Amber K.
Does great, not the best but I do love the small brush head to get in the small areas.
Samantha A.
Henderson, NV
I didn't like this toothbrush, I felt like the pulse technology was kind of pointless.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I personally wouldn't try this tooth brush again. I like to stick to the basic ones.
Charlee T.
Grayson, GA
Very soft and durable. It is a toothbrush that I will be using over and over again.
Yazmin S.
Wauchula, FL
It's a string but soft brush. It's long enough so I can get the job done faster.
Jackie L.
What my husband and I always use. Works great and keeps our teeth nice and clean
Torrie D.
This tooth brush kept my teeth very clean and help my breath stay fresher longer.
Sydney S.
Rising Sun, IN
Great product. Soft flexible bristles. Feels like it deep cleans your teeth.
Sarah N.
Works great story good awesome go get it boss great for teeth and stuff bgfch