BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Ally O.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Pretty good! Nothing special, feels good on the teeth and reaches the back crevices of the mouth
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Es muy practico facil de llegar hasta en los lugares donde la mayoria de los sepillos no limpian
Michelle G.
Middletown, NY
The extra bristles really get in those hard to reach places especially behind the teeth and gums
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
Works okay but I don't see how vibrating is cleaning my teeth rather than a rotating brush head.
Maddie H.
The colony , TX
This is a wonderful toothbrush!!! I definitely recommend this for sensitive teeth! It works great
Candice Dea S.
This is the best electric toothbrush that I own. It makes my teeth feel all #fresh and #clean.
Mayra Z.
Kent
I just like this one it works and I can't complain it's a very good brush I would buy another
Miriam H.
Fort Worth, TX
This toothbrush are really good specially because it's medium bristle and it's good for me
Danielle T.
Tyler, TX
This toothbrush works well and lasts a reasonably long time. It's not too hard on my gums
Jordan G.
Belleville, IL
I tried this product and do not care for it. I am not a fan of the electric toothbrushes.