BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana C.
Works pretty well, not to bad. I wish it made my mouth feel more fresh and clean. I really won't get another brush like this
Crystal O.
The toothbrush with the larger head really covers a lot of mouth space when brushing your teeth in a hurry! The bristles aren't too soft and not too hard either!
Jody L.
This toothbrush wasn't my favorite. I thought it was rough and tough on my teeth, and hurt my gums. I like soft tooth brushes :/
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this toothbrush for my son as recommended by his dentist. He was getting a lot of gingivitis and this has helped significantly. His teeth feeling cleaner after every brush and I went and bought one for myself as well!!
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
This is the toothbrush I keep repurchasing. Yes, it's pricier than the drugstore generic brand, but it is durable and of great quality. I definitely prefer the smaller head with the medium bristles, because I feel it gives more control and a deeper cleaning.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Oral B pulsar electric toothbrush is great for a deep almost dental like cleaning. I use this electric toothbrush for about three minutes every time I brush and my mouth feels amazing afterwards. I would definitely purchase this toothbrush again.
Catherine Z.
Robstown, TX
This is my travel toothbrush. I take it to work as well. I like the clean feeling after using it. I use sonic care at home.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
The Oral-B Pulsar Small Head Medium Bristle Toothbrush is a good idea for a small portable electric toothbrush but it's a lousy example for a substitute. I've recently owned two of these and used them each about three weeks before the batteries suddenly died.
Yazmin S.
Wauchula, FL
It's a string but soft brush. It's long enough so I can get the job done faster.
Ashley W.
Allows me to reach all those hard to reach spots in the back..leaves my teeth feeling clean and squeaky