BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennyfer R.
I love this toothbrush , it works really good. it is gentle on the teeth but definitely does the job , i use it at least twice a day. It is my favorite brand of toothbrushes , overall im satisfied with the cleaning it does to my teeth ❤
Le'Aysia P.
I had braces for two years and every tooth brush wasn't as good for me with cleaning a round them and thing but this tooth brush was perfect for me I was able to clean my teeth around my braces I was very satisfied
Darelys P.
San Juan
This is one of my brushes favorite when it comes to change my brush and have a new one. It does not hurt your gums, you can have an excellent brushing of teeth and maintain good dental health. Further, it is a great price.
Hayden W.
Fulton, Ms
Love this! The medium bristles really give me a good clean feeling. It last so long and you only replace when the bristles start to lighten. Very effective in cleaning the back teeth. I buy every time I need a new brush.
Ann M.
Oregon, OH
I enjoyed this toothbrush. Wasn't harsh on my teeth and I felt like it did a good job at cleaning my teeth. I wouldn't say made a difference in whitening but I was satisfied with the cleaning ability of this toothbrush.
Kasie P.
It works just as good as other toothbrushes. I'm not picky when it comes to them. Use it twice a day when I get up and before the I go to bed. Efficiently cleans my teeth. I'll buy another one when I'm due for a new one.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the fact that Oral-B Pulsar Small Head Medium Bristle Toothbrush is super affordable and cleans my teeth much more thoroughly than a manual toothbrush does.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
Love this toothbrush and how it vibrates! It really leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh. I have used a variety of tooth brushes and I like this one a lot. I would definitely recommend this product!
Vero S.
Cloverdale, CA
It really takes out all of the food caught inside I'm really satisfied with this product there is other products that bend and this one is firm and not harsh in your teeth.
Kathy G.
Love this toothbrush!!! Not as powerful as my sonicare but definitely better than any manual brush. I always keep a pack on hand for guests as the kids love them too!!