BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar's pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennyfer R.
I love this toothbrush , it works really good. it is gentle on the teeth but definitely does the job , i use it at least twice a day. It is my favorite brand of toothbrushes , overall im satisfied with the cleaning it does to my teeth ❤
Darelys P.
San Juan
This is one of my brushes favorite when it comes to change my brush and have a new one. It does not hurt your gums, you can have an excellent brushing of teeth and maintain good dental health. Further, it is a great price.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the fact that Oral-B Pulsar Small Head Medium Bristle Toothbrush is super affordable and cleans my teeth much more thoroughly than a manual toothbrush does.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
Love this toothbrush and how it vibrates! It really leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh. I have used a variety of tooth brushes and I like this one a lot. I would definitely recommend this product!
Vero S.
Cloverdale, CA
It really takes out all of the food caught inside I'm really satisfied with this product there is other products that bend and this one is firm and not harsh in your teeth.
Kathy G.
Love this toothbrush!!! Not as powerful as my sonicare but definitely better than any manual brush. I always keep a pack on hand for guests as the kids love them too!!
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The pulsing was a little bit much for me, oddly i felt like it was detracting from the scrubbing I was doing manually. I wasn't the biggest fan of this because I felt like it was overpriced and didn't do much. Overall I wouldn't but this again, but I know some people like electric toothbrushes.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My Husband and I love this toothbrush. I love how it hugs your teeth while brushing and well moves up down like its walking to help reach certain areas in your both. The extra pulse it gives you makes it feel like it it's given you an extra boost to help insure the plaque goes away.
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've always liked to switch my toothbrush out every few months, and I would normally flip flop from one brand to the other, but ever since I've tried out this one, I always see myself running back to it every time I switch them. The bristles are very strong and during, it's amazing.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this toothbrush but I prefer one with stronger bristles. I noticed this one getting softer quicker. It works well but I prefer other brushes. I would use again if I was just looking for a quick toothbrush or if I had forgotten my other one on a trip.