BY ORAL-B #18 in Electric Toothbrushes

Cleans Better Than The Leading Manual or Battery Brush Pivots Pulses Vibrating MicroPulse Bristles New!  Oral-B Pulsar ~ A Clean You Can Feel™ Removes as much plaque as floss Flexible MicroPulse™ Bristles: Pivot back and forth to penetrate deeper between teeth* Gently pulse to lift up food and plaque and stimulate gums Fully disposable ~ no need to change any parts Includes 1 non-replaceable Duracell® battery.  Product is not designed to be opened. Brush as you would with a manual brush. *vs. leading manual brushes Questions?   Toll Free or visit oralb.com. ; see more...

• Does it really do a better job then a regular tooth brush?? Is it...6 Answers
Oral-B Pulsar Battery Toothbrush
  • "It makes me never want to go back to using a manual toothbrush ever again." in 2 reviews
  • "They're not the best for the ridges between the teeth (the brush head doesn't actually move) but it certainly cleans better than my old "manual" brush." in 1 review
  • "I like that your not committed to finding replacement heads and its affordable enough to buy a new one when needed." in 1 review
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
This toothbrush is so practical. I love that it isn’t very expensive yet it works so well, and is so easy to use. The batteries do die after about a month and then you just have to change them. I have had a few issues with getting the toothbrush to work properly again after changing the battery but it isn’t that big of a deal to just got buy another toothbrush.
Kara S.
Raleigh
It’s a great toothbrush. It gets to hard areas and my mouth feels clean. The battery lasts a few months and even with a dead battery, this toothbrush works well and gets good tooth coverage. I recommend this toothbrush.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is okay I do love the brand Oral-B I do feel that this could have been better I did not like the way it cleaned my teeth the only thing I actually liked about it was that it was very cost efficient I mean it does do its job just not to my expectations when it comes to my teeth I do want to have a better clean then that
Courtney K.
Manchester Township, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Good toothbrush for the money - I just wish that it was a bit quieter and the battery lasted longer. I felt like I was going through a toothbrush once a month (not necessarily a bad thing because it made me change toothbrushes more frequently) but it does get quite pricey to continue buying these over and over.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
I only ever buy this toothbrush because it really makes you feel like your teeth are clean at the end of brushing. The only downfall though is that the battery drains SO QUICKLY. I constantly have to either buy a new brush or change the battery - super frustrating.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
This is my all time favorite tooth brush! It is the perfect size and shape to accommodate all mouth shapes. My only concern is that the rubber on the handle can collect grim from the shower rather quickly. Other than that it is gentle on your teeth and is very thorough.
clara s.
Great affordable toothbrush that I've used exclusively for a couple years now. Very light for a good electric toothbrush as they are usually much bigger. The bristles really get in between your teeth for a deep clean and its simplicity lies in just an on and off button.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I have used this toothbrush before and so is my husband and we both thoroughly enjoyed it every 3 months I change out my toothbrush and I get a different Oral-B that way I can try them all and I love this one as much as I love my current one
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
I love love love or Oral B toothbrush I have sensitive teeth and the soft brush is what I need with the light vibration it's perfect for any size mouth kid or adult I would definitely buy it again it's very affordable was a great outcome
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral B has really stepped up their game with incorporating an electric toothbrush, I love it because it pulses and it really get in between the teeth to knock out all of the food that gets stuck in between.
Jessica G.
Columbus, IN
Does it really do a better job then a regular tooth brush?? Is it worth spending a little more $ on?