BY ORAL-B

Cleans Better Than The Leading Manual or Battery Brush Pivots Pulses Vibrating MicroPulse Bristles New!  Oral-B Pulsar ~ A Clean You Can Feel™ Removes as much plaque as floss Flexible MicroPulse™ Bristles: Pivot back and forth to penetrate deeper between teeth* Gently pulse to lift up food and plaque and stimulate gums Fully disposable ~ no need to change any parts Includes 1 non-replaceable Duracell® battery.  Product is not designed to be opened. Brush as you would with a manual brush. *vs. leading manual brushes Questions?   Toll Free or visit oralb.com. ; see more...

• Does it really do a better job then a regular tooth brush...6 Answers
Oral-B Pulsar Battery Toothbrush

Start your review of Oral-B Pulsar Battery Toothbrush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It makes me never want to go back to using a manual toothbrush ever again." in 2 reviews
  • "I like that your not committed to finding replacement heads and its affordable enough to buy a new one when needed." in 1 review
  • "They're not the best for the ridges between the teeth (the brush head doesn't actually move) but it certainly cleans better than my old "manual" brush." in 1 review
Darlene H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this kind of toothbrush for a while. It gets my teeth squeaky clean with minimal effort. Push the button on and move the brush over your teeth, it does the work. Usually the battery lasts the time until my next toothbrush change but occasionally the battery runs out too soon.
Kevali B.
Humble, TX
I have had expensive electric brushes in the past but for some reason I keep coming back to this one! This gives me a thorough clean and is great for removing plaque because of the unique bristles. It's a fraction of the price of rechargeable brushes but does a better job. Recommend!
Hailey Q.
Juneau
Works great and probably better than your average non-electric toothbrushes. Also can have multiple uses! Very great stealth use when traveling or if you want to throw in your purse. Very satisfied with this product and doesn’t break the bank like most electric brushes!
Annie S.
This does the job of cleaning, but I might not buy it again (this was a first-time buy, as I usually used a manual toothbrush). The reason I don't care for it too much is that it is a firm bristle that hurts my gums. I don't like having my gums torn up.
Sammi L.
Tampa, FL
I really like how this toothbrush just vibrates and not actually rotates. I used to use one that did rotate and spun which I did love but this one is growing on me I have been using it for about 4 months now and it’s still working great
Breanna A.
Knoxville, TN
We just started using these not too long ago and we love them. Not too expensive and still gets my teeth clean! Way better than using a manual in my opinion. I don’t think we’ll ever go back to manual toothbrushes after trying these!
MakeupbyHeather  .
Pontiac, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband and I have been using these toothbrushes for years now! We love them they are great for sensitive teeth I can use without vibration and brush and then turn it on if wanted to finish up. Leaves my teeth fresh and clean.
Emily M.
Tahlequah , OK
I’ve used this toothbrush for years. It does a great job of cleaning. The battery lasts a long time and the bristles get really well in between your teeth. I like that it puts more effort in than just traditional brushing.
Deidra J.
Englewood
This product was ok. Was a bit harsh for my sensitive teeth. I felt my teeth and gums were clean after using. Price was reasonable. Not a repeat user. Battery operated not an electronic toothbrush. Great for travel.
Selen A.
Herndon
This has been my go to toothbrush for as long as I can remember!! I love it because it can me electric or manual so you have the option of both, and the toothbrush is not bulky and looks like a regular toothbrush.
Jessica G.
Columbus, IN
Does it really do a better job then a regular tooth brush?? Is it worth spending a little more $ on?

Walmart