BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush is battery operated to gently vibrate and polish away stains for a whiter, cleaner smile. Using the same technique to brush as a manual toothbrush, the bristles vibrate providing a gentle massaging and polishing action while... see more...

Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
I really love these tooth brushes! This is what each member of my family has at the sink right now! I brush multiple times a day, and it's very effective, and does a great job cleaning my teeth. I have braces and this is a toothbrush that actually stays together rather than shredding on the first use. Very satisfied!
Pamela R.
I buy these a lot! Since its a pack I can take one for myself and give the others to guests, or get another when the time comes for a change in a toothbrush. Pro; super soft which helps plenty since my teeth are pretty sensitive. Con; Sometimes they can be a little too soft, making me feel like I need a second brush. But this only starts happening when I need to change the brush.
Patricia D.
Lewisville, TX
I like these a lot, specially since my husband is pretty rough when brushing his teeth. These stand up the test of time, I don't have to change them as much. They also do a pretty good job of cleaning my teeth and tongue. Totally satisfied with this product.
Dina H.
Electric toothbrushes aren't my favorite honestly my mother always buys these toothbrushes but I probably wouldn't I'm just fine with a manual I think it works better and you actually get to scrub as hard or as soft as you want when ever I use these toothbrushes I never even turn it on I rather regular toothbrushes
Danielle R.
I love these. They're a decent value for their look and effectiveness. I appreciate the colors (these things even help an adult get some motivation), they don't hurt my gums, and my teeth always feel nice and clean afterwards.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
For over a year I've been using braces, and since then my dentist told me that was time to change my toothbrush, and well this the one. I wouldn't change it, I like the way it can reach my back tooth, It's really good.
Rita P.
I love these the hell so much to remove stains.they get in between every tooth and makes your mouth feel great.i bought theses at Walmart and I used it 2 to 3 times a day.Im very satisfied with these toothbrushs
Angela W.
Flint, MI
My family really enjoys using these. My husband has a hard time getting into the very back of his mouth and the head of the toothbrush is small enough for him to reach those areas without feeling like he is overextending his jaw.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I bought this pack of toothbrushes for my partner and I, and I've noticed a big difference since switching from a regular non electric toothbrush. I notice less plaque left over, and my mouth just generally feels a lot more clean. I also feel as though the brush stays a lot cleaner because I can dry off the bristles a lot quicker than a regular brush.
Melissa S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love the Pulsar 3D White Toothbrush. It's not too hard on my gums and still gets in all the tight spaces. I like being able to buy them in a large pack to change them out every 3 months. It comes in really handy for large families. The ribbed handle and tongue scrubber are couple extra perks about this toothbrush as well. You can often find Oral B manufacture coupons online, so stock up when you get the chance.
Em quantas cores ela está disponível..? Escova de dente tem validade .?