BY ORAL-B #16 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! Tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build-up and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. But pro-health all-in-one with cross action bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush see more...

Buy on Target*
Jasmine G.
I liked and enjoyed this toothbrush because it cleaned my teeth and gums effectively but not harshly although I do not brush hard! I recommend this brush for sure and the price is not bad as well! My advice to everyone is not to brush hard-It is bad to do so. I have really white teeth so tooth brushes aren't super effective in getting you a whiter smile however brushing is good for oral health by keep your teeth clean and scrubbing your tongue will help with bad breath as well! Brush day and night religiously and many will see a whiter smile I feel people are not on top of their oral health care and it grosses me out !
Kellee G.
I have been using these toothbrushes for years! The bristles don't bend over time, which I love. My teeth have never been whiter, even though I've been using the same toothpaste, after switching to this brush I've seen more whitening results.
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
I prefer to buy toothbrushes in multi-packs, so I don't have to fuss about buying new ones every three months. Manual toothbrushes have been a constant throughout my life, so I'm glad to have found a brand of brush that is as effective as these ones are. Fabulous toothbrush with soft bristles and a tongue brush on the back!!
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I usually have a coupon and these are the best deal. My husband and I always like to use new brushes so this saves the time of needing to purchase multiple at once. Also the different colors help is distinguish which one belongs to each person.
Ani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Soft toothbrushes are the best for your teeth . I use a manual toothbrush prior to using my sonic care . I think no cost is too high when it comes to the health and beauty of your teeth . I use this product and can easily recommend it.
Emily D.
Quality toothbrushes for a great price! The head of the toothbrush is durable and made to last very long. Which it has. Of course I get a new tooth brush after a few months to stay clean, this one lasts that long and even more
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
These are my favorite and I've been using them for years! The bristles are different lengths and shapes which really helps to hug the grooves in your teeth. The rubber bristles are amazing and help give that squeaky clean feel!
Bryanna M.
Lakewood, CA
I like the texture that this brush has. It's not too wide and not too thin. It's not too soft or too hard either. It lasts a good while before it starts to fray. I'll probably buy it again. It's convenient that it comes in two
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Soft bristles that don't hurt, and they leave your mouth and teeth feeling clean. I usually don't buy tooth brushes. I just get them from my dentist at appointments.
Heidi M.
Oak Park, MI
My fiancé and I love these toothbrushes. I like the 2 different colors in the package, which helps in no confusion with which one is which. It is very effective and lasts a long time. I will only ever buy this toothbrush.