BY ORAL-B #12 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! Tight spaces are the easiest places for plaque to build-up and the toughest to clean, since straight-bristle toothbrushes struggle to reach them. But pro-health all-in-one with cross action bristles attack plaque from the perfect angle-an optimal 16 -cleaning better than straight ones. Plus, pro-health's tongue cleaner helps remove germs from the tongue. Removes up to 99% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas* *based on a single-use brushing study helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis. Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gumline vs. A regular manual toothbrush see more...

Buy on Target*
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Killen, AL
Oral B toothbruse soft head is the best brush for me. I like the way it cleans my teeth and is easy to care for. As of now I have not found a brush that I like any better and I have tried quite a few. I brushe my teeth 2x a day morning and night. I would buy the brush again as long as it is in my budget range.
Rhondalei G.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Trusted brand that I go back to since there is a wide variety of brushes. I opt for soft toothbrushes since they are better for your gums, especially if you tend to be firm in your brushing habits. Having a multiple pack is nice in case you have unexpected guests or just ready for your 3 month replacement.
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
I have really sensitive teeth and gums so finding products that are easy on my mouth but really effective takes some searching. Compared to all of the other soft manual brushes I've used this one was by far the best. I would recommend this to anyone, especially people with the same sensitivity problems.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Decatur, GA
These are literally the only toothbrushes I use. I've tried others but they made my teeth hurt! I use this product twice a day: in the morning when I wake up, and at night before I go to bed. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and it's so soft and gentle on my sensitive teeth.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Fairview, OR
I have sensitive gums so I love a soft toothbrush. These are my favorite but unless I have a coupon or can get a good deal at the store, I tend to not buy them. They are a bit spendy but definitely worth the price when they fit into my budget. I'd definitely recommend them to friends
Megan A.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Nothing better than a value pack to keep those pearly whites clean! I hate brushes that have too soft of bristles and they don't feel like they are getting clean. I love the Oral B pro health toothbrushes;the different bristle lengths really make for a good clean mouth! :)
Emma A.
Emma A.
Muskego, WI
keeps my teeth very clean. Gets rid of all the gunk that forms on my teeth. Also helps my teeth look clean. Everyone should us this brand of toothbrushes if they want to pass the nakpin test or in other words if they want super white teeth than they should us this brand
Sara P.
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like Oral-B Toothbrushes because they're always so comfortable and always really effective. I've used Oral-B Toothbrushes multiple times. I use them once a year or so, more or less. I'm always satisfied with them because they're so soft and don't hurt my gums.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Madison, WI
Im not a fan of the bent shape oral B is known for. I like my bristle very thin and fine, and I just haven't found an Oral B brush that does that. I also prefer my bristles to be very soft, as my gums bleed if they are too hard. Give me more variety Oral B!
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ
Honestly toothbrushes are quite all the same except the bristles. And this one is soft enough for my braced teeth. It's perfroms well just like other brands of toothbrushes. Im a repeat user because this is so cheap and overall good andd decent in quality