Oral-B ProHealth Glide Tip Tooth Brush uploaded by Amy C.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Toothbrushes

Oral-b prohealth glide tip tooth brush see more...

Kathleen C.
This toothbrush has some great bristles on it and is very gentle to the gum. The tip helps with ease to move all the way in the back of the mouth to get the very last two it does not miss a spot. It lasts a pretty long time though you are supposed to change your toothbrush roughly every three minutes
Janki B.
This is one of the only manual toothbrushes that I repurchase. I don’t reach for manual toothbrushes very often because I use an electric toothbrush. This toothbrush is not only cost effective, but it is gently to my teeth and gums and has a sleek design.
Ashley S.
Monroe
I like this toothbrush because it has a lot of bristles that are durable unlike other toothbrushes I have had in the past that seem to break off. I like how soft the bristles are, they don't feel like they are pushing into my gums or being rough.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
The bristles on this tooth brush are soft and gentle on my sensitive teeth. The toothbrush met my expectations. This toothbrush compared to the others I have used is by far my favorite. I would recommend this brand to everyone I know.
Tia M.
Clarkridge
Toothbrush shopping is a pain but I found that Oral-B carried what I liked. I've used this style for the last six months and I really like it. I bought mine at Wal-Mart and it was under $5. I use mine everyday, two times a day!
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
I feel like oral b has the most product out there. When I go to the store it’s the most used tooth brush. It does a great job at keeping my teeth clean and fresh. You can get it at your local stores. 10/10 recommendation
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This toothbrush is nice and soft, it does not jam into your gums so harshly like the rest of the brands. I use it 2 times a day. There are no cons! I would definitely recommend this to others and I would buy again:
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Good working tooth brush. Looks great and cleans teeth efficiently. Price is okay, could be better. Seems to hold up fairly well. I’m a hard brushed so I need a brush that can withstand that. Overall satisfied
Amy M.
Lebanon, PA
I love this toothbrush. It feels comfortable and does not cut my gums. I only use this product and I have no complaints about it. I always buy my toothbrush at Walmart. I am very satisfied with this product.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
What I like most about a toothbrush is the shape of the handle. It is always a hit or miss with me and this product. Sometimes the handles are way too thin to be able to fit comfortably in your hand.