Oral-B ProHealth Glide Tip Tooth Brush uploaded by Amy C.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-b prohealth glide tip tooth brush see more...

Janki B.
This is one of the only manual toothbrushes that I repurchase. I don’t reach for manual toothbrushes very often because I use an electric toothbrush. This toothbrush is not only cost effective, but it is gently to my teeth and gums and has a sleek design.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Good working tooth brush. Looks great and cleans teeth efficiently. Price is okay, could be better. Seems to hold up fairly well. I’m a hard brushed so I need a brush that can withstand that. Overall satisfied
Amy M.
Lebanon, PA
I love this toothbrush. It feels comfortable and does not cut my gums. I only use this product and I have no complaints about it. I always buy my toothbrush at Walmart. I am very satisfied with this product.
Kat K.
linden, NJ
It's a toothbrush, what can I say. It is comfortable size, and very cheap as most standard tooth brushes are. You get them cheapest with coupons, sometimes free, which is great.
Ashayla T.
This toothbrush really gets it o hard to reach places in your mouth it also picks up some pieces of food particles that get stuck in between your teeth this product is great for tweens teens and adults so I would really recommend this to others.
Raea H.
I used to  have one of these for camping and they would work probably just as well as my electric toothbrush that even though it's just like a standard toothbrush I feel like they work very well for my tooth a shape and my family usually buys these kinds when we go camping and stuff instead of bringing our electric toothbrushes
Kris H.
I like this brand of toothbrush too it keeps my teeth really clean and gets into the hard to reach places. By making a brush that doesn't lose bristles is a 100 for me because those things gag people. I definitely would buy this again as we go through toothbrushes in my family quickly.
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
I've always used to Standard toothbrush like this one! Never seems to fail me keeps my teeth clean, at a great price, and found at any local drugstore like Walmart or target! Definitely would buy again when I do need another! Also recommend to others!
Mackenzie F.
I really like this tooth brush! They come it lots of colors so you and your whole family can share this brand and it cleans my teeth really well! I've tried other tooth brushes but they never leave my teeth feeling as good as this one does!
Whitney S.
I usually buy these toothbrushes by the dozen so I have them on hand as we need them. They last a long time and don't fray quickly like a lot of brushes do. They clean my teeth effectively and leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day.