Oral-B Professional™ Series Healthy Clean™ Precision 1000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

BY ORAL-B

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Series Healthy Clean! Provides up to 5x better plaque removal at the gumline.* Features include Precision Clean refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 1 cleaning mode (Daily Clean), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Precision Clean refill brush head and 1 travel case. see more...

LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.

Investment! Before I used an electric toothbrush my dentists always asked if I was brushing and flossing regularly (it was!), But now I have been told that you can see the difference. I've had the mine for years, it's still as powerful as it was the first time I bought it- but I need to load it more often now, once or twice a week. Surely, do not waste your money on "cheaper" spare heads. I have bought them and none of them compares to the durability and effectiveness of the brands own spare heads.
My only complaint is that the toothbrush itself gets very ... crisp. There is a hole in the top of the replacement brush that seems to get toothpaste and water in it every time I use it and when I look at it the next day it is dropped on the counter leaving a toothbrush size ring on my counters.
Holly K.
Lindenhurst, NY
This was one of many impulse buys from Bloomingdales about 7 years ago. I still use it every day, multiple times per day, so considering it is still going strong after 7 years is impressive. I used to get some plaque buildup behind my front bottom teeth in between cleanings, but since I began using this toothbrush there has been no trace since! There is a huge, noticable difference between regular brushing and this. Also, there is a timer that pulsates every 30 seconds in order to prompt you to switch "zones". It goes for a total of 2 minutes (30 seconds per side). Or, there is a deep-clean setting that will run for 4 minutes. In addition to the deep-clean option, there is also a sensitive setting in which the cycle is slightly more gentle/slower. The only con is the price of both the toothbrush itself ($120 on sale!) and the replacement brush heads ($20-25 EACH). So if you're under the impression this will save you money in the long run on oral care, you're wrong (unless we're assuming the toothbrush is preventing more costly dental procedures!).
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Great investment! Before I used an electric toothbrush my dentists would always ask if I was brushing and flossing regularly (I was!) but now I've been told you can see the difference. I've had mine for YEARS, still as powerful as it was when I first bought it- but I do need to charge it more often now, about once or twice a week. Definitely don't waste your money on the "cheaper" replacement heads. I've bought them all and none of them compare to the durability and effectiveness of the brands own replacement heads.
My only complaint is that the toothbrush itself gets really... Crusty. There's a hole in the top of the replacement brush that seems to get toothpaste and water in it every time I use it and when I look at it the next day it's dropped down onto the counter leaving a toothbrush sized ring on my counters.
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
I believe this is the type I have been using for several years, so you can be assured the brush is long lasting. I have found generic replacement heads to be as good as the name brand and far more affordable.
Candice S.
Danville, KY
Very cost friendly when looking for a good electric toothbrush. Does everything and more that I look for a toothbrush to do. I would recommend to anyone in the market for clean teeth! I got mine at Walmart.
I love this toothbrush it helps my teeth look white and gets everywhere I need I recommend this product and I love electronic toothbrush sooo this one is actually like YASSS GOT TO BUY IT!!!
Nichole D.
Ontario, CA
I originally bought a Sonicare and the reviews raved about how amazing it was, but it felt rough in my mouth. So I returned it and got this and it's great. I feel like my oral hygiene has greatly improved.
The battery lasts about 2 weeks.
The charger and brush heads seem to go with any model so my boyfriend and I are able to share a charger so it doesn't take up a bunch of space on our small bathroom counter and we are able to buy the heads in bulk from Sams Club even though we don't have the exact same model.
Ana M.
Childersburg, AL
Just purchased my husband and I this tooth brush and we both said we will never use another tooth brush again. We even bought our 4 kids the same tooth brush! Love it!
Taylor Z.
Oviedo, FL
Since switching from a manual to this electric toothbrush, I can really feel and see the difference in my oral health. After brushing, my teeth always have that "just left the dentist" feel and I love it. It has a great reach to get those difficult to reach molars in the back and does an incredible job removing plaque. It also wasn't as other brands of electronic toothbrushes. Highly recommend
Kristin M.
I love electric toothbrushes! And now my DD does as well. I like grip on the handle, it's not too bulky, the "spin" is quick and solid, and I feel like I can brush my teeth in half the time as opposed to a regular standard toothbrush. I like that I can recharge the batter as well and don't have to continuously purchase disposable batteries like I did in the past.