Oral-B Professional™ Healthy Floss Action Precision 3500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

BY ORAL-B

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Healthy Floss Action. Get a floss-like clean* and healthier gums in 30 days. Provides superior cleaning** with 3 cleaning modes. Features include Precision Clean refill brush head and Floss Action refill brush head with Indicator bristles that fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 3 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Sensitive, and Whitening), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Precision Clean refill brush head, 1 Floss Action refill brush head, and 1 refill stand. see more...

Katie C.
Excellent first electric toothbrush! Easy to use and operate. I love that it provides a system that tells you when to move the toothbrush and when you are pushing the brush on your teeth too hard (something I am prone to doing!) Very straightforward toothbrush that provides a great clean.
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
The head is a little bigger than I would like, and it has started to lose time needed between charging. I wish it was easy to replace the internal battery! I do like how easy it is to find replacement heads though. I wish the travel cases charged the toothbrush.
Sophia P.
Hamden, CT
This is the best thing a dentist could refer someone to get it's perfect help clean teeth and leave your mouth feeling refreshed and it comes with a battery it's a little pricey but it's worth it recommend
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
Omg this is my new favorite toothbrush. It cleans my teeth like I'm at the dentist office. It is a little pricey but it's worth every penny. I purchased this form Walmart and this will be my go to toothbrush.
Amber J.
I love this brush. After using for less than 4 months I went to the dentist and they said it has improved my gun health! I won't go back to a manual brush ever! Feels so clean like the dentist
Reema M.
Germantown, MD
I love this product. My teeth are really bunched together and I eat a lot of salad so I always have some spinach or kale stuck between my teeth. This always helps
Vilma C.
Love, love, love my Oral-B. It cleans all quadrants in my mouth leaving my teeth feeling fresh and healthy. The recommended time for brushing your teeth is 2 minutes. 30 seconds in each quadrant. The toothbrush alerts you to move to the next quadrant. It also alerts you if you are pushing the brush too hard. At the end if your brushing session, you get a happy smile 😄😄. Definitely worth every penny.
Megan R.
I really like this toothbrush. I like the small brush head because it allows you to clean small spots in the back of your mouth. I've also noticed a difference in my gums. While I still floss, I noticed that this brush cleans quite well in between your teeth. Though sometimes it's slightly rough on the gums. Overall it's a great toothbrush even though it's slightly bulky.
Maddie J.
This toothbrush does a pretty good job of cleaning teeth but sense it only has 1 small circle of bristles it takes a little more time . Overall it was a good purchase and I would suggest it for someone who needs a little clean , but if you are looking for a strong brush I would go in a different direction
Brina H.
Really gives you that straight out the dentist chair feeling! The charge holds awhile, and it's not aggravating to the gums. The brush heads hold up very well too, I usually have to check my calendar to know when to change because they don't wear down like most.