Oral-B Professional™ Healthy Clean plus Floss Action™ Precision 5000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Kassandra G.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean + Floss Action is our most advanced electric rechargeable toothbrush! Unique Floss Action bristles clean deep between teeth* and provides superior cleaning** with 5 cleaning modes. Removes up to 99.7% of plaque in hard to reach areas in deep clean mode.*** Features include Floss Action refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Floss Action refill brush head, 1 refill stand, 1 travel case, and 1 Smartguide. see more...

Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
I got this toothbrush at my dentist's office. They recommended it for my gum issues. Wow. This tooth brush gets your teeth sparkling clean every single time. My brush didn't come with the digital clock, however, the brush itself has a timer that alerts you when you need to switch areas of the mouth to brush. It has different modes to brush a different way, there's even a mode for your tongue! One good thing is it alerts you when you are brushing too hard. My only downside to this toothbrush is the price, however, for good oral hygiene it's worth it!
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Vado, NM
My husband I both use this toothbrush line - we were initially very pleased with the overall feeling of cleanliness we felt after each use. However, with time, the handles have started having issues: not charging correctly, changing speeds/modes while brushing, dripping, etc. Since the rechargeable batteries cannot be replaced we are going to have to buy new handles. For the price points of new handles + the replacement brush heads , I think we will probably opt for a different brand next time.
member-20e49489b
member-20e49489b
Earlham, IA
This tooth brush is a life and cavity saver! The brush times you 30 seconds for each quadrant, ensuring that you brush each part of your mouth fully. It also rates you at the end on how well you brushed and will tell you if you're brushing too hard. The difference this has made on my teeth is profound! They feel cleaner and look better. Recommended by my dental hygienist herself!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
This toothbrush is amazing. The timer is different from most electric toothbrushes. You can have it spilt the time into quarters and every 30 seconds it vibrates for you to switch sections to brush. So many different attachment heads are available such as a tongue scrubber, polishing brush, and even a targeted cleaning brush.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Go buy this toothbrush! It is a little pricey but so worth the money. It cleans so well and it comes with a timer so that your little ones know when they can stop brushing. It also lets you know when to switch sides while brushing and if you are brushing too hard. If leaves your mouth feeling super clean. Best purchase ever!
Adelaide S.
Adelaide S.
I have had this toothbrush for years and love it. I am lazy and don't normally bring it with me when I travel and I always regret it. It does all the work for you and even has a timer to tell you how long you have left. And it gives you a smile after you're done, which I think is super fun, especially early in the morning.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Honestly, it is a really good toothbrush brand and I always buy more, but the floss bristles do not do a bunch more than the regular. If you want to try it out, I would say go ahead, but it is not doing to magically turn your teeth into pearls. Love this brand though, always get the big bundle at Costco.
Rita Z.
Rita Z.
San Antonio, TX
I've never had anything more satisfying! The portable timer and clock is easy to secure to the wall or slip out of its sheath and carry to the bedroom. Comes with multiple brush heads for all your brushing needs. it also comes with a handy travel case! I will use this one for life.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My favorite electric toothbrush to date. It leaves your teeth feeling like you just had a cleaning t the dentist. Easy to travel. Rechargeable and you can replace the many different heads you can use with this. It is Bluetooth capable so you have an app for better brushing habits.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I remember the thing that most impressed me when I first started using it was my mouth felt like I'd just left the dentist! After my 1st teeth cleaning appointment since using it, my dental hygienist said there was very little buildup and she could tell the difference from before!