Oral-B Professional™ Deep Sweep™ plus SmartGuide™ Triaction 5500™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

BY ORAL-B #22 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep + SmartGuide 5500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has 5 cleaning modes, it's bristles reach 2x deeper between teeth* and provide superior cleaning*. Features include Deep Sweep refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 2 Deep Sweep refill brush heads, 1 refill stand, 1 travel case, and 1 Smartguide. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Best tooth brush to buy if you suffer from gingivitis. I won't lie, when I was younger I never liked brushing my teeth twice a day sometimes I would go so far as not brushing my teeth at all once a day. So as a result I never suffered from cavities, but I did get this gum diease. But it is easy to fight off and keep at bay with the right tools. This is one of my favorite tooth brushes to use when I have a flare up, simple buy a new interchangeable brush head and use this for a week or till symptoms subside once again, then I go back to using soft bristle tooth brush.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
I got this toothbrush for free at work because I work for a dental office as a dental assistant. And im not just saying this because we sell them, but they arethe best toothbrushes ever. It has 5 different modes and it lets you know when to move on to the next part of your mouth, it lets you know if you're brushing too hard. And it records everyrhing in an App for you through bluetooth. How much more innovative could you get wih oral care. I barely do any work brushing my teeth anymore
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
I live this toothbrush. It gets to those hard to reach places and it really cleans in between your teeth. It's very easy to use and the battery last pretty long. It is however on the pricey side but it's totally worth the money, and it's a one tome buy.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
I have use this toothbrush for myself I like this a lot but I did not find any cons about this when I use it I have use this multiple times it was not my first it did work effectively I definitely would buy it again I recommend this for other people
Lindsey L.
I got this toothbrush last year for Christmas and it has honestly changed how I brush my teeth. I love it. It works really well, and makes my teeth feel super clean. The price was not too bad as compared to others.
Taryn A.
Dallas, TX
I like the small brush head, and my teeth feel clean after brushing. I would've liked more direction on how to effectively brush using the electric toothbrush. The battery lasts about 10 days.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
This is my first ever electric toothbrush. I was unsure of how much I would like it, but I have been impressed so far. It definitely feels like my teeth get cleaner in a shorter period of time by using an electric toothbrush. I also found that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be on my gums. I feel that my teeth are cleaner and that it takes much less time to brush then it would with a manual toothbrush and I reach more spots than normal. Overall I'm very happy with my electric toothbrush and I definitely don't want to replace it!
Ashley K.
Austin, TX
I wanted to like this over the Sonicare toothbrushes but over time, Sonicare clearly out shined this electric toothbrush. My first few uses of the tooth brush were great- mouth felt clean and teeth had a nice shine and smoothness to them. However, over the next month, the power decreased and my moth did not feel as great and clean after brushing. I replaced the toothbrush head but still felt like i wasn't getting the best clean. Needless to say, I switched back to the more expensive brand shortly after.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
This electric toothbrush is awesome! I have had it for a little over a year now and it is super easy to work. They sell the refillable brushes in stores, so it's easy to take off the old brush and put on the new one. It has a wall charger, so you just put the tooth brush right on it after using. It is a great tooth brush and I highly recommend it!
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I love this toothbrush. I love that it is rechargeable. I love how it gets into spots of my mouth you can't get with a manual toothbrush. Oral-B knew what they were doing when they designed this. It is gentle in my teeth and gums. I don't have to brush as hard. With the deep sweep motion it is gentle as well. Overall love it so far.