Oral-B Professional™ Deep Sweep™ plus SmartGuide™ Triaction 5000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Tanzeela A.

BY ORAL-B #27 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep + SmartGuide 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has 5 cleaning modes, it's bristles reach 2x deeper between teeth* and provide superior cleaning*. Features include Deep Sweep refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Deep Sweep refill brush head, 1 refill stand, 1 travel case, and 1 Smartguide. see more...

Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I have had this toothbrush for a few years now and I love it. There is nothing quite like the difference in brushing with an electric toothbrush after having g brushed with a manual one. I love this brush so much I went out and bought my husband one. Now he refuses to go back to a manual!
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
I decided to try this toothbrush after my dentist recommended an electric toothbrush for my mild gingivitis. Within less than a month, there was a marked difference in the severity of my gingivitis, and my teeth were actually whiter. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
After the first use I felt like my teeth had been to the dentist! I ran my tongue through my teeth and can feel that my plaque was removed! I love the wireless clock display, it tells me how long to spend on each side of my teeth! This product is pricey , but the return value is priceless! You will never go back to a manual toothbrush ever again!
Kaelen V.
I absolutely love this toothbrush. Use it once and you'll never go back to a manual toothbrush again! The settings and the timer ensure you that your getting a good cleaning. I love that you can change your setting for an even deeper clean. The toothbrush holds it's charge pretty well and the heads are easy to change.
Tanzeela A.
Davie, FL
I have very sensitive gums and my dentist recommended me to use this product it will help message my gums . So far I am loving this brush I can't go back to manual brush. It's very good for sensitive gums . I would definitely recommend it
Lindsay L.
Nanticoke, PA
I have this toothbrush and I really like how close it cleans my gums without hurting or poking my gums. It’s so thorough and it has strong vibrations that help with the brushing. When I use this with my usual flossing routine I can tell the difference compared to just using a usual toothbrush.
Antonia M.
Independence , MO
My favorite tooth brush super easy to use but so expensive to replace parts for. I received mine from the dentist and it was really good for my braces giving me a deep clean feeling. I definitely recommend this to others and the display helps you brush like a pro!
Cail F.
My brother got this toothbrush as a christmas gift from our grandparents and he never used it. it has a little head to make it easy to get into small places and all parts of your teeth but i don't think he liked the noise and how bulky the body of it was.
Melody Y.
South Hadley, MA
Purchased this at my dentist's office while I had braces and it was one of the best investments I've ever made! The more advanced Oral-B electric toothbrushes do an amazing job of cleaning the surface of the teeth. The version I have might be an older form of the SmartSeries but I've been using it for approximately 6 years and it's still perfect! People always comment on how white my teeth are and I never use whitening strips or watch out for teeth staining foods/drinks. This toothbrush works really well with my Colgate whitening toothpaste to give me my best looking teeth. In the years I've had this, I switched periodically with a normal toothbrush and this really gets my mouth significantly cleaner! The speed settings and 2 minute indicators are useful bonuses. I would definitely purchase another SmartGuide electric toothbrush from Oral-B once my current one's battery wears out!
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
Using this electric brush makes me feel as if I am getting a professional cleaning every day! I love that it helps me to know how well I am brushing and especially keeps me from brushing too hard and hurting my gums.